7 Ways to Make Money Online and How to Make Money With Online Content
Ways to Make Money Online and Make Money With Online Content
Making money online is a reality for thousands upon thousands of individuals. Now you too can make money online. Here are 7 ways you can do just that.
1. Social networking – Social networking has become very popular and many businesses are recognizing the value of making sure they have a solid social networking program in place. They will pay people to manage their social media and make regular posts.
2. CPA marketing – Cost Per Action or CPA marketing is much easier to make money on than affiliate marketing. As long as the person clicks the link and goes to the merchant’s site and carries out the action required, such as signing up for the newsletter, you will earn your commission. Most times there is no need to generate a sale in order to earn commission. What makes CPA marketing so lucrative is the at no money has to be spent for you to earn money and that makes it very attractive.
3. Sell your art or craft online – If you create stunning works of art or you love to craft you can sell your wares on sites like Etsy where you set your price, or Ebay where you auction off your items or set a fixed price. There are tons of other sites so find the niche for your product.
4. Drop ship – There are tons of online sites that allow you to create a free storefront and be a drop shipper. You don’t have to do anything but get the customer. The rest is taken care of by the provider.
5. Money exchangers – Convert online money through money exchangers. They take a fairly big cut when converting currencies. You need to have a store front, you get to invest money, and you can do it all online with little hassle. A simple website, and you can start making money making conversions.
6. Job referrer – Unemployment numbers are staggering and it has never been more difficult to find a job. So here’s a job opportunity for a few that want to make their living online. Sites like Referearns or WiseStepp will pay you for referring new employees. Refer the right person and earn up to $1000. Wow!
7. Blog commenting – For a blog to rank well there needs to be comments and interaction. Bloggers are busy creating blogs so they will often hire a person to comment on their blog and generate good conversation that leads to sales.
Out of 7 different ways to earn money online, one is bound to catch your interest.
Online content offers a great way to make money, to earn an income online. Let’s look at a few of the top ways to do that.
#1 Freelance Designing
As a freelance designer your income potential is good. Create a website for yourself that showcases your portfolio. Find work online in the classifieds and begin to build your profile. It will take you some time to get established, but it is well worth it as there is a lucrative income awaiting you.
#2 Sell Your Music
You can sell your music directly from your own website. Radiohead did it a few years ago and raked in tons of money just by asking for donations. It made news headlines. As an independent you can do this. Many are now. You don’t need a middleman and you don’t need a big label to sell your music.
#3 Sell Stock Photos
If photography is your hobby this is an excellent way to make money from it. People constantly are searching for stock photos by keyword, so find your best photos, upload them to a site like ShutterStock or Fotolia and start making money. It isn’t a lot per sale, but if you have enough photos up there you can build a nice side income that will surely come in handy.
#4 Sell Your Articles
Websites, marketers, small businesses – they all need top notch content that integrates their keywords so that they can drive traffic to their site. Initially you won’t make much, but as you build a reputation you can start to charge more for your services. You can even submit your work to a few formal publications.
#5 Sell an App
The apps marketplace includes millions upon millions of users and so $1 or so per sale can generate a lot of money, if it’s an app that there is demand for. If you have a really good idea, but you aren’t a programmer it might pay to hire a programmer. Just make sure that you retain all rights. Also make sure the idea isn’t already out there or it could make it much harder for you to make money. A good app can make you rich, pretty darn quick, so if you think you can fill a niche and you don’t see a solution on the market that fills that niche the way your app would, then go with it and don’t miss your opportunity.