If you own a business website and want to scale up your online sales, one way of doing that is promoting your brand and products or services on social media platforms. One of the best social media platforms which are growing very rapidly is Instagram. Instagram attracts people from all over the world and you can post any niche of content to gather potential audiences for sales. To promote your products and services, you need certain strategies to take into account –
1. Use hashtags – When you are just beginning to develop your brand account on any social media, it is very unlikely that people will discover you. But you can use hashtags to increase the reach of your posts. Hashtags will help people to find your content easily. When you use certain hashtags and people search for the same hashtags, your posts pop up on their search results and hence your page gets discovered.
2. Engagement – Just dry followers and viewers are of no use. People should have more and more interaction with your profile. When your profile has engagement, it suits the algorithm and gets promoted by Instagram. There are simple ways you can improve engagement, you can post interactive stories, hold Q&As. One of the important indications of good engagement is represented by the number of likes your posts have. When you’re just starting, buy Instagram likes cheap to already stand out in the competition
3. Make it exclusive – Your content should look unique and exclusive i.e. your content should have your brand identity. There are simple ways in which you can do that –
• Put your brand’s signature on your photos and videos. No matter what you post, make sure you do not forget to add a little icon on it; this will help people to recognize you.
• You can use the brand colour scheme on your profile. It really looks professional and decent.
4. Share similar content – When you want to grow on social media, you need to understand the consumer’s perspective. You cannot just display your product’s ads on your account and expect people to follow you. You need to give them a strong reason why they should follow you. A good number of followers will further increase your followers. And to compel people to follow you, you need to provide some valuable content. It can be anything that will help them just like providing a piece of information or posting how-to videos. This will give them a reason to follow your Instagram page. If you are new, it is a good option to buy active Instagram followers cheap because it will give you a kick start in growing your page gradually.
5. Call to action – All of this is totally worthless if you don’t ask your followers to take the next step towards buying your products or services. It can be as small as asking them to register for your newsletter to directly asking them to buy your commodity. Mention a call to action at every place, like when writing an informative caption or mention it in your bio or your stories.
6. Post high quality photos – Don't worry, you don't even need professional photography skills or a good camera to pull it off. All you need is your iPhone camera. Here are some DIY photography tips that you can use to improve the quality of your photos:
Take advantage of natural light. If you are shooting outdoors, try taking pictures in the afternoon when the light is at its best. If you are indoors, just open a window (or blind) and you are good to go.
Do not use the front camera if you can help it. Using a rear camera in your smartphone will often show high resolution photos.
Edit your photos. Do not (repeat, no) use the default filters included in the Instagram app! Instead, download a photo editing app and make some adjustments until it looks like the photo has been taken by a professional.