How Does Anal Sex Feel Compared To Vaginal Sex For The Male?
What does anal sex feel like? Men compare anal and vaginal sex
How does anal sex feel compared to vaginal sex for the male?
Even if you've had anal sex or not, you've probably fantasized about it or perhaps entertained it. Before you have your first anal contact, there are a few things you should be aware of since it differs from vaginal sex.
Even though most of us want to enjoy it because we like to do it, there is a lot of pressure to experience anal sex, which may come from various sources, including porn and our companions. So, if you're considering giving it a shot, it's always a good idea to prepare yourself before your first time.
Not all men want to do it, but those who enjoyed doing it and loved the sensation of anal intercourse more than vaginal sex can do it safely. In reality, various reasons seemed to affect why they chose to do it. Some were physiological sensations, while others had more to do with the power balance between the partners and even intimacy.
But if you are not interested in anal sex, that's perfectly alright. You should not do anything sexual that you are not entirely comfortable with or that does not make you feel completely fantastic.
However, if you've ever wondered what's going through a guy's head when he talks about anal sex, now there is a way to find out those answers. Just go through the below article.
According to men, which one is better satisfying - Anal or vaginal sex? Here, 10 guys describe what anal feels like, how it compares to vaginal sex, whether they believe anal is superior, and what they appreciate about anal sex and vaginal sex.
But firstly, what is Anal Sex?
Penis-in-anus (butt) intercourse is referred to as anal sex. Some people like anal intercourse, while others dislike it completely. Either method is acceptable. But if you don't want to do this, then it's alright.
What is Vaginal Sex?
When a penis penetrates a vagina, this is referred to as vaginal sex. Some people like vaginal sex, while others do not. Some people get vulva/clitoris orgasms from vaginal intercourse alone, whereas others don't.
What is the feeling of anal sex compared to vaginal sex?
- “I don't like anal sex as much as vaginal since it requires a lot of preparation. It's a much more sensitive place than the vagina, and I can't perform anal as quickly or as powerfully. The thrill faded me very soon."
- “In my opinion, anal is more enjoyable to me because it gives a little tighter sensation than vaginal sex. The early penetration is also considerably more pleasurable since passing through the outer sphincter is more powerful than entering into a vaginal canal. The tighter, the more friction it generates. However, my friends don’t like to do it”.
- “Experiencing a partner groan during anal sex sounds different from hearing a partner scream during vaginal sex, and I think it sounds a little sexier. For myself, vaginal or PIV is better enjoyable than anal. However, choices are always preferable.
Is anal sex better than vaginal sex?
- “In terms of physiological feelings, I believe the vagina feels a lot better than the anus. The vagina has far more flexibility, is smoother, and feels considerably better. My fascination with anal is simply psychological. Assplay is something that I would like to include in my sexual inventory.”
- “Aside from the simple fact that the butt is incredibly tight, it almost feels like a sucking sensation after the penis is a few inches in. So, it's like getting a blowjob at the same time while having sex.”
- “Vagina is my favorite option. Anal is feeling unique, but not in a pleasant vaginal manner. It's just different. I can't describe it any better than this: vagina feels extremely wonderful wrapped around my dick and anal.”
- “Vaginal is superior to me. There will be no issues (except during menstruation, yet no problem). Smoother, responsive, and adaptable. Anal is only enjoyable when your partner appreciates it.
Is vaginal sex better than anal sex?
- “Frankly speaking, posture like doggy is nearly impossible in vaginal, yet it works wonderfully in anal sex.”
- “The vagina simply feels nicer to me, both physically and emotionally. Psychologically, it's considerably more sensitive since she and I can connect much more freely and clearly than if we did it anally. A vagina feels significantly warmer and smoother on the inside. She has complete control over how she squeezes me when I'm in her pussy, as well as how I feel overall.”
- "It's not a choice over vaginal, it's simply something different. Since my lady has a stunning ass. I'm addicted to it, and getting to fuck it once in a while is a great turn-on. Nothing could ever take the place of vaginal sex. Anal is merely for a little variation now and again, and its position as a "taboo" makes performing it once in a while very exciting.”
- “It's a new experience and variation that keeps things interesting. I wouldn't choose anal over PIV all the time, but it's fun while changing in style. However, if you have a partner who enjoys anal, you can do it pleasantly. In fact, there isn’t a significant reason for desiring anal over vaginal.”
Read more of the articles we have published: