The Automation of Education – Academic ERP Software
Campus ERP Software
Academic ERP is an automated framework specifically designed to operate the academic institutes electronically. Academic ERP software can meet the automation requirements of colleges, schools, institutes, and universities. Operative management is necessary to obtain administrative and working competence in schools, colleges, and educational institutions. In this regard, the placement of strong and detailed school management software becomes essential for the achievement of a high degree of operational expertise.
The academic ERP software regulates the entire school’s business cycle. With powerful reporting modules, its comprehensive and insightful dashboard optimizes operational performance. This one-stop solution effectively handles all the school’s functions to improve the standard of education, Parent’s satisfaction, and profitability.
Academic ERP mitigates problems and increases performance and quality. The solution is cloud-based and upholds modern technologies like– mobile apps, email alerts, SMS alerts, location tracking, and more. The academic erp software for school management can be customized to an institution’s requirements.
Academic ERP has the following advantages -
- Connects the gap between students, educators, parents, and management to increase interaction and communication and to facilitate collaborative work-flow.
- It provides access to track the reports of all admins and students.
Some of the most critical functions like Student Admission, Student Attendance, Time Table Examination/results, Finance, HRMS, Library, Parent-Teacher Communication, etc. can be managed efficiently and smoothly to ensure and establish operational efficiency in institutes.
CAMPUS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The unified technology in the education sector has become known in recent years as Campus Management Systems. The Campus Management system supports educational institutes in performing their tasks. Campus Management is aimed to automate the education sector. The overall goal in the design and implementation of the Campus Management system is to advance the performance, effectiveness, and quality of education.
Campus Management software plays a critical and effective role in an educational institute’s growth. The Campus Management software has great features to support the organization work-flow
- The software can be accessed easily with a centralized database and is easy to use and needs less expertise in learning.
- It is a cost-effective solution for school management.
The Campus Management software is one such advanced technology that is integrated with all the necessary tools and meant to address the diverse needs of students, faculty, staff, and all those who are connected with the campus. The software can keep the records of all the students as per their academic program.
Campus management software has become essential for the institutes as it offers several benefits which include:
- Reduced workload and enhanced Productivity: By eliminating manual work and facilitating an effective flow of academic and non-academic activities, the software helps saving time and increase productivity.
- Smooth Communication: The software makes it easier for students, teachers, and parents to transfer information. Teachers can provide assignments on a daily basis to students.
- Data Security: A lot of data needs to be maintained and updated continuously by an educational institution. The software facilitates the storing of all the data on the cloud by reducing the need for constant documentation and manual storing. It helps to secure the data in an efficient manner.
- Real-time information: The software produces instantaneous and real-time reports to support the administrative staff of an institute.
COMMON ADMISSION PLATFORM
With the advent of technology, admissions can be a hassle-free process. Manual admission procedures often result in imprecise data management.
With Common Admission Platform (CAP), the students can fill their basic information in a common application form, institutes can download the student information and go through their process of screening by scheduling interviews of shortlisted students, generating merit lists for different categories, spot counselling sessions, accept or reject student applications, process admission payments and withdrawals.
CAP helps to execute admissions easily and quickly. Institutes can easily maintain admission process records. CAP securely manages all the important data. The portal gives real-time updates to students on their admission process via SMS and emails. Thus, CAP is a simpler and faster way to manage a hassle-free admission process.