Forget it, there are 8 paragraphs in total, and it should take several times to finish!
(1) First love, I met when I was working part-time after graduating from high school. I was a sophomore in a university. At that time, I was thinking how can there be such a simple and clean boy, I fell in love with him, and got together after working part-time together. But after being together for 3 days, I felt that I didn't like him anymore, and I was embarrassed to say that I broke up with him when I was a freshman. I remember he came to my school playground and waited for me all afternoon, but I didn't go out, and I felt sorry for him when I thought about it.
(2) The second one is a younger brother of mine when I was a sophomore in high school. He is a complete scumbag and a boy who broke my department. I don't want to describe this person in detail here. The word "rotten" is not enough to describe him. But think about it, you did it yourself. This is a boy who hurt me very much, maybe because he gave it to such a scumbag for the first time, and was sad for a long time.
(3) It may be because of the previous boy, I hope to come out soon, so I soon got together with a boy of the same level in my junior year, and called him Jack. I stayed with him for more than a year until graduation. He is a boy who does not seek to make progress. He felt that he had not grown much after being together for more than a year. Even after we broke up for a long time, chatting with him still felt that there was no growth.
(4) When I was with Jack, I had a one-night stand with a boy I had a crush on before. He had a girlfriend, and he never thought about being with him. This was the first time he had cheated on his body.
(5) After the senior year postgraduate entrance examination, I was at home during the winter vacation. Play Tantan met a boy who was at the same level as me, and also played at home after the postgraduate entrance examination. The same background is also boring and lonely. I chatted very happily, as if we talked all night. Chatting and chatting crooked, planning to meet after the year. Finally, I mustered up the courage and I went to his city to find him. The first time I met him, he was different from what I had imagined. He had a round face and was a little cute, but he didn't hate him. He naturally went to bed and had sex. When we first started with him, Jack and I didn't completely break up, and he knew it, and then we officially separated from Jack. This boy's name is Sam, and he is the only boy I still love today.
I am 20 years old this year, and I don't have much experience in relationships. Most of them are dramas directed and acted by themselves without the knowledge of others. Therefore, I have no experience and no right to speak. However, I have indeed had a relatively prominent experience.Now that I think about it, I regret my ignorance, stupidity and recklessness. I gave up my first relationship easily. What could it be? The matter has passed and my feelings for him will no longer exist when I go to high school. There are many more in high school. About his little things, I just find it childish and funny, and I have long since let go.