Natural DIY Home Remedies for Pigmentation
Pearl Radiance Anti-Pigmentation Face Cream
Skin pigmentation is a common concern we all face as we age that cause changes to our skin color making it dark. Age spots, patches, blemishes are a common type of hyperpigmentation. Melanin is made by cells in the skin and is the pigment responsible for your skin’s color. Though harmless, and more of a cosmetic concern, but sometimes can be caused due to an underlying medical condition. You could either go for pigmentation face cream or could try out some do-it-yourself remedies at home.
Reasons of skin pigmentation
Sun damage is the most common cause of skin pigmentation and usually it affects the frequently exposed parts of the body to the sun. Other causes include:
• Certain medications including chemotherapy
• Hormonal changes
• Melanin imbalance
• Skin irritation or trauma
• Long disease or liver infection
Pigmentation Treatment at home
There are many ways to tackle pigmentation at home. While the therapies we share here are subjective, some studies suggests these main ingredients working on skin pigmentation:
Badam or Almond counters premature aging. More of a seed than a nut, it contains healthy fat and high protein. Packed with fiber, calcium, magnesium and vitamins, it helps lubricate the skin and all tissues, relaxes the muscles, and supports the micro-circulatory channels.
• Make a paste with 5-6 overnight soaked Almonds,
• Add a few drops of Lemon juice.
• Apply to the affected area
• Leave it for 15 minutes
• Wash it with water.
• This may help brighten and lighten your skin when used over time.
Coconut or Nariyal
• It is highly regarded in Ayurveda. It is high in vitamins and minerals. It helps tighten skin tissues and protects the skin from UV rays. It counters many infections like candidiasis. It is an abundant source of fatty acids that deeply moisturize, hydrate and condition the skin. It fights free radicals and boosts collagen levels. It tightens and firms the skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Wash your face thoroughly.
• Apply coconut oil to your face and massage well penetrate deep down the skin layers
• Leave the oil on for about 20-25 minutes and then wash your face.
• Repeat regularly for bright and radiant skin.
The queen of flowers long associated with love, beauty and romance has excellent emollient properties for moisturizing dry skin. As a natural astringent, it tightens pores and restores skin suppleness.
• Mix rose water and lemon juice in equal amounts
• Apply on the dark areas. Wash off after 10-15 minutes, or once it dries
• Few weeks of routine will bring in amazing results.
Jaitun (Olive) Oil
It is power packed with anti-oxidants and smoothening squalene for a deep penetrating action for cell turnover and renewal. It is enriched with vitamin E, which supports skin health in many ways. Anti-ageing, it intensely moisturizes and protects naturally from UV rays. With exfoliating, healing and nutritive properties, it keeps the skin and pores clear.
• Simply massage undiluted olive oil onto skin
• OR Mix it with a lemon juice to treat hyperpigmentation affected areas.
It is full of natural nutrients and anti-oxidants that help to reduce fine lines, control acne breakouts, protect from environmental stressors and heal sunburn. It provides deep hydration and nourishment, enabling a healthy glow. Rich in vital vitamins and minerals, it helps slow down the signs of ageing. Its mild and gentle action is very calming for sensitive skin.
• Cleanse your face.
• Apply a toner and then apply jojoba oil before going to bed during night.
It will prove to be your key to success in overcoming skin issues.
Kumari (Aloe Vera)
It has plenty of anti-oxidants and nutritional qualities. It protects epithelial tissues and promotes relief and recovery of damaged skin. It stimulates enzymatic activity and helps release metabolic wastes. It invigorates cellular metabolism. Rich with essential amino acids, it supports skin proteins like collagen makes the skin firmer by stimulating collagen production. Aloe has a natural depigmenting compound aloin, that has been shown to lighten skin
• Apply pure aloe Vera gel on area of concern or whole face before bedtime.
• Rinse next morning using warm water.
• Repeat daily until your skin improves
It is good for the skin and also the management of skin infections and pigmentation problems. It reduces freckles and other discolorations. It promotes the healing of acne, skin tissues and enhances skin glow. It calms inflammation and rashes. It helps to rejuvenate dry skin and enables even skin tone. This herb inhibits the enzyme tyrosinase which is responsible for melanin production.
Neem or Margosa
It is an evergreen tree that Ayurveda holds in high regard. It is said to have a cooling effect on the skin, including the internal skin linings. It is used to prevent pimples, redness and scars. It is high in essential fatty as anti-septic properties keep infections at bay. It gets easily absorbed by the skin and rejuvenates it, improving its elasticity. It also smoothens wrinkles and fine lines, fighting the signs of ageing. It
• Make a decoction of neem leaves
• Apply it on your pimples for a smooth skin.
• Mix neem paste with turmeric and apply it on your body for perfect, glowing skin.
Though these DIY at home recipes of natural herbs will be beneficial or skin but how convenient it is if all these natural herbs are infused in a single easy to apply product. BIOAYURVEDA’s pearl pigmentation face cream is specially formulated keeping in mind the amazing benefits of above mentioned herbs. PEARL RADIANCE ANTI-PIGMENTATION FACE CRÈME is a unique blend of organic herbs, along with vital essential & natural oils, and pure pearl extracts that is formulated for fading spots and patchiness, restoring radiance with clearer tone. Rich with anti-ageing nutrients and vitamins, it stimulates cell renewal and skin repair. With intense anti-oxidant action, it fights photo-ageing and lightens discoloration.
• Apply a dollop on cleansed face & neck and gently massage.
• Use dry hands or spatula to scoop out the product.
BIOAYURVEDA, one of the biggest brand in Ayurveda believes in pure organics and zero synthetics. You can easily buy this from the web shop www.bioayurveda.in