Important Things To Know Before Choosing Hair Transplant Clinic In Jaipur
Important Things To Know Before Choosing Hair Transplant Clinic In Jaipur. Get the details!
If you are from Jaipur, there are high chances that you must have seen various hoardings and advertisements in the city for hair transplant procedures. Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan and the city is decorated with flea markets, palaces, forts and the famous museum. The city is a heaven for those who want to do window shopping or find handicrafts or crafty accessories for home decoration. The walled city or Old Jaipur is known as Pink City. However, a lesser known fact about the city is that it is also the hub for hair transplant in India.
Hair transplant clinics in Jaipur have sprouted in various part of the cities due to huge demand for hair transplant procedures both from domestic and international patients. However, the city is also home to some of the best world class surgeons in the country. One such prominent name is Dr. Suneet Soni owner of Medispa Hair Transplant Clinic. Dr. Suneet Soni has made it his mission to deliver impeccable hair transplant surgeries to his patients and focus on utmost satisfaction. He is an MCh in cosmetic surgery and has multiple accreditations and awards at both national and international level. Over a span of 15+ years, Dr. Suneet Soni has delivered more than 5000+ successful cases
The hair transplant procedure is a surgical procedure nonetheless minimally invasive and is performed under local anaesthesia. In this procedure, hair grafts from a chosen donor area are harvested and transplanted at the target recipient site taking due care of hairline design and ensuring that there is minimum possible damage to the hair follicles during the process. Usually the back and sides of the head are the preferred donor areas.
Even technologically, Medispa Hair transplant clinic has been at the forefront, the clinic deploys latest quality armamentarium from US, UK and a high resolution microscope from Germany. The technical team is so well trained in the procedure as well as international hygiene and safety protocols that there is no parallel comparison in that area.
However, if you want to list important things that one should know before choosing hair transplant clinic, then below are few criteria:
1. Reputation of the Clinic: After years of delivering successful cases and ensuring patient satisfaction along with good results, any clinic is able to earn its reputation. So, it is a very vital factor when one is deciding which hair transplant clinic to visit. There is no shortcut to earn reputation, please note that marketing is different from reputation. One can easily find low quality clinics engaging in extensive marketing campaigns, however, reputation cannot be earned through marketing alone. This can be verified by visiting patients’ galleries, reading reviews, blogs, testimonials or social networking.
2. Clinical Infrastructure: How technologically enabled is a clinic directly affects the quality of results that the clinic can generate, reason being that technology has an adaptive intelligence and each new technology is designed to ease the existing process, clear out bottlenecks and produce better results. So, a clinic which is technologically better equipped, has established international protocols can definitely deliver way better results.
3. Profile of the Surgeon: It is extremely important that the surgeon has
• Strong Academic background – Like super specialisation MCh, this ensures deep content knowledge.
• Expertise – A well skilled and precise surgeon can deliver much better results.
• Experience – Garnered over years of on the job situations and by dealing with a wide variety of cases is something which standard course text books can’t teach. Experience must be seen in terms of years of practice, number of cases performed and the variety of cases dealt with. Quality experience assures that the surgeon or the clinic or both can avoid common complications, plan treatment better, deal with patient queries better, perform better diagnosis etc.
4. Whether the clinic is branded or owned by single surgeon: Venture capital money has not left any industry untouched, same is the case with hair transplant clinics. Branded chains have come up which basically employ surgeons on payroll basis. While this ensures easy availability of treatment, the problem it creates are 1) Lack of continuity of treatment due to surgeon attrition 2) Surgeon takes lesser interest as compared to if he/she owns the clinic and 3) Transparency - a surgeon owned clinic ensures that the results being advertised belong to the surgeon who is operating on you also and not of several group of doctors that are part of a investor funded clinic.
5. Focus on cost or Quality or both: It is well known that cost of hair transplant in Jaipur is extremely pocket friendly. Stating a case, a high quality hair transplant may be priced somewhere between INR 60,000 to INR 400,000 or INR 25-INR 120 per hair graft, this cost is barely 1/4th or 1/5th of the cost in the developed nations. So, it is prudent not to select a clinic only on the basis of low cost because any further lowering of cost may jeopardise the quality of the process and thus, the results.