I love listening to music, music takes us to places we never knew existed, to our most profound trenches of the heart and to the highest dreams we can imagine. So here I'm going to share with you my top 12 favourite songs of mine
1. TLC - No Scrubs - No scrubs was iconic, The song was released on February 2, 1999, by LaFace Records and Arista Records as the lead single from TLC's third studio album, FanMail.
2. Bille Jean - Micheal Jackson - There is no better song than Billie Jean, the song was included in Jackson's iconic album thriller, which sold more than 34 million copies platinum. Thriller also features the songs P.Y.T., Beat It, and Thriller.
3. Sade - Sweetest Tabo - This song is by Sade and appears on their second studio album, Promise (1985). It was originally released as the lead single of the album on 12 October 1985.4.
4. Cassie - Long Way To Go - This song was released in 2006. Criticizers praised its cool and playful nature and hailed it as a standout on the album. "Long Way 2 Go" wasn't as successful as her debut single, "Me & U", in the US, but topped various other countries' charts. Directed by Erik White, the music video focuses on social networking. Also, another thing to note is, The song was praised by critics for being a stand-out on the album and for its cool and playful tone. Her second single, "Long Way 2 Go", did not achieve the same success as her debut single, "Me & U", in the US, but peaked within the top forty of many other countries. The social networking-themed music video was directed by Erik White.
5. Pink - Can't Take Me Home - This song Can't Take Me Home is the debut studio album by American singer and songwriter Pink. The album was released in the United States on April 4, 2000, by LaFace Records. The song itself inspires many young people to listen to the song.
6. Qveen Herby is an American singer, songwriter, and rapper. She released the latest music called “ Sade In The 90's ”, So far she released two EPs, ‘EP 1’ and ‘EP 2’ with the third EP titled numerically as ‘EP 3’ already released.
7. Selena Gomez's - Dance again, is another one of my favourites, this song was released on January 10, 2020. It just makes you want to dance, like literally, dance. The song's genre is electric pop, dance, and electric funk.
8. Becky G - Can't Stop Dancing. This is a song by Becky G. It was released on November 4, 2014, by Kemosabe Records and RCA Records. It’s so fun, ecstatic. It's just one of those songs you can dance and vibe to and play on your iPhone or download on your laptop.
9. Dagny - Shouda Woulda Coulda - This song was released in 2020. The name of the album is called Strangers. It is sung by a Norwegian singer Dagny, released on 2 October 2020
10. Whigfield - Saturday Night - This song was released in 1994 She became an international hit by the following year. The song is performed by Danish Eurodance artist Whigfield. It is known that the song was first released in 1992 in Spain through the pro disc and then it was re-released in 1994 and became a worldwide success across Europe and America. It is just a feel-good song, and it makes you want to party with your friends.
11. Jennifer Lopez - Waiting for tonight - In 1997, Christensen's girl group 3rd party recorded this song for their debut studio album, alive. Two years later, after the group split, Jennifer Lopez recorded her own version of the song, which was released on September 7, 1999.
12. Lady Gaga - Just dance - She co-wrote Just Dance with Akon and the producer red one on April 8th, 2008. Colby O Donis also contributes vocals to the song. It was written by lady gaga and it gave off a " Happy Record " vibe. The song talks about being drunk at a club.
So these are my top 12 favourite songs. If you have a favourite song let me know in the comments. Thanks for reading :)
About the Creator
Hi, my name is Feven, and I am an Eritrean Canadian living in Toronto, Ontario. I am a creative individual who enjoys writing and creating content. If you want to know more about my experiences, I would be happy to share them with you. ☺️
Excellent work. Looking forward to reading more!
Compelling and original writing
Creative use of language & vocab
Easy to read and follow
Well-structured & engaging content
Original narrative & well developed characters
Expert insights and opinions
Arguments were carefully researched and presented
Niche topic & fresh perspectives
Heartfelt and relatable
The story invoked strong personal emotions
Zero grammar & spelling mistakes
On-point and relevant
Writing reflected the title & theme