41 Thoughts Everyone Has Had at a Musical Festival
Flower Crowns. Sparkles. Pigtail Buns. Sweat.
Courtesy of Music Midtown
So, you’re going to a music festival. I’m not sure if YOU are sure of what this undertaking entails.
Without further ado, here are 41 thoughts that everyone has while attending a music festival...
Or maybe just me.
- Wait, was I supposed to wear my hair in pigtail buns? I did NOT get the memo.
- Shorts were not my first choice. But here we are.
- And what’s with the sparkles all over the face? And IN the hair? Good luck washing that off, ladies!
- I’ll just stick to my temporary cat tattoos instead, thank you very much.
- No one else has those? Oh, well, looks like I’m the trend-setter of this festival.
- Is that butt AND boob sweat? Let’s hope it’s just that.
- Hm, not as many flower crowns as I was expecting..
- I’ll just go get a drink while I wait for the next act.
- Oh. Or I’ll just wait in line for a half an hour and faintly hear from a distance. Yeah, this is working out just fine.
- It appears that I stop giving a damn whether people cut in front of me the moment they offer to buy my drink. My pride stops at $15 for a cocktail.
- Alright, drink in hand. I’m ready to party.
- Don’t mind me, just over here gettin’ down in the mud pit that has appeared overnight. Did it rain? When?
- So glad I didn’t wear my off-the-shoulder top. You do you, girls, but Mama gotta wear a bra. No exceptions.
- Or, maybe a bralette. Those are what the kids are wearing nowadays, right? I’m still young!
- Now where is that tot truck I saw once upon a time? And how many hours is it going to take me to find it?
- Half of attending a music festival is just dancing in line to get food and alcohol. This is fine.
- OHMAHGAH food truck tots 10/10.
- It’s cool, bruh. Run into me, spilling nearly half of my drink. I’M FINE.
- There are way too many people here. How does anyone get anywhere?
- Excuse me, I'm just gonna slip into the crowd here.
- Alright, can’t move. This is now my spot for the rest of my life.
- Ah, tall people. Forever in my way. Don’t you know your place is in the back?
- Now, if I could just...reach up to get a single photo of the stage...there we go.
- Don’t be pissed at me, people behind me. This is the only thing I have to remember this moment by.
- For the last time, I AM NOT LETTING YOU THROUGH I DON’T CARE IF YOUR FRIENDS ARE UP THERE.
- Morgan? Who’s Morgan? Oh, well. MORGAN WHERE ARE YOU??
- I’m just a girl. Standing in a crowd. Hoping that this stranger finds her friend Morgan.
- There she is!
- Using a balloon to find your friends isn’t as effective as you would hope.
- Anyone want the rest of this? I guess I’ll just make my way to the side. Hope there’s a trash can.
- Welp, there’s no way I’m moving.
- Just gonna set this here…and hope for the best.
- This is quite uncomfortable, but the lady whose boob I keep touching and I are now friends. Silver lining.
- WE ARE FAMILY. YOU AND ME, THE STAGE WE CAN’T SEE.
- Ah, there they are! I’m not crying, you are!
- I’M DOING GOOD. THANKS FOR ASKING!
- My face has officially been melted by awesomeness.
- If only I could get my fanny pack to sit comfortably on my hip.
- Oh well, I can’t feel anything anymore, anyway.
- Please don’t jump on me—oh, dear god.
- OK, I am now deaf, but it was totally worth it.
About the Creator
Add your insights
There are no comments for this story
Be the first to respond and start the conversation.