NFL Power Rankings Week 18
10. Rams 10-7 The Rams are a dangerous team this year. They are at the bottom of the totem poll in the playoffs, but they made the playoffs, and that is the most important thing. The Rams are one of four Power Teams with Super Bowl experience and one of the two teams that have actually won a Super Bowl. The Rams have already waded through adversity. They are 10-7, and nobody saw that coming. They discovered rockstars like Puca and Kyren along the way.
NFL Power Rankings Week 17
10. (9-7) Jaguars The Jaguars return to the top ten despite losing Trevor Lawrence. CJ Beathard hasn't done anything crazy, but he has got the job done. The Jaguars dominated the Panthers, and say what you want about the Panthers, but they have never been shut out...until the Jaguars came to town. Doug Pederson has a stingy defense and backup going into the playoffs. Where have we heard that before?
NFL Power Rankings Week 16
10. Rams 8-7 It was a tough competition for number 10, but the Rams have risen above the rest, and it comes down to one thing. In the playoffs, who would be the biggest problem? The Rams have rebuilt their offense, and they have a Super Bowl pedigree. They are a big threat to upset any team they would see in the playoffs. There are a lot of teams crossing their fingers that the Rams don't get in.
NFL Power Rankings Week 14
10. Broncos The Broncos are making their debut on the Power Rankings, and it has been a long time coming. The Broncos started to emerge when the Broncos defense began to gel, and then Russ found his number one, Courtland Sutton, who is not getting anywhere near the love he deserves for his performance this year.
NFL Power Rankings Week 13
10. Colts 7-5 Who saw this coming? The Colts are one of the hottest teams in football. When Anthony Richardson got injured, many thought the season would be over, but the Colts have fought hard every week, and if the season ended today, they would be in the playoffs.
NFL Power Rankings Week 12
10. Browns (7-4) Browns have one of the top defenses in the league. Their defense has been so good that it has held their team together through adversity. They lost to the Broncos, which is why they are number ten. Even then, the Broncos had to knock the second-string QB out of the game. I don't think the Browns are done yet, and they are certainly playing like they didn't hear no bell.
NFL Power Rankings Week 11
10. Texans (6-4) The Texans are making their debut on the power rankings. This is the first time I have ever ranked the Texans in the top ten, but they earned it. CJ Stroud is turning the Texans around. He's what would happen if you mixed Jalen Hurts and Joe Burrow. The Texans have taken out top teams and could be the AFC South's champions. Demeco Ryans has improved the defense, and CJ Stroud and the Texan's receivers have been a revelation on offense. Plus, the team has taken the same heart and determination they showed during Love's era and carried over to this one but with better talent. It's an exciting time for Texan fans because everything is on the table for this team.
NFL Power Rankings Week 10
10. Dolphins (6-3) I like the Dolphins. I have always believed in Tua. I believe in the coach, and everyone believes in these weapons. BUT I have to keep it real and be objective. The Dolphins haven't won the big games, and until they prove they can do it, I won't rank them like they have. Also, a lot of the teams ahead of the Dolphins have proven they can play physically, and the Dolphins haven't.
NFL Power Rankings Week 9
10. Dolphins (6-3) The Dolphins had a really disappointing game against the Chiefs. Tyreek talked a lot of crap, and the Dolphins couldn't back any of it up. The Dolphins showed they were resilient in the second half but didn't finish the job. Right now, it looks like the Dolphins don't have that dawg in them. They have lost all their biggest games and aren't physical enough. I'm downgrading the Dolphins until they prove they can win a big game against one of the top teams in the NFL.
10. Cowboys (5-2) The Cowboys are coming off two great victories, and it looks like they are going in the right direction. The big test now is whether Dallas can take this level of play to the elite teams. But despite their resurgence, they still have a really bad loss to the 49ers, so they remain under them.
Ligatus Obligatus Augustinha! "Welcome to the Augustingha Coven, Desiree," said Victoria. Desiree couldn't believe she had just joined a coven. It felt strange to say even in her head, but even stranger was how right it felt. Desiree looked at Victoria, who stood at the head of the circle of hooded witches with her pointed hat, dark hair, and striking pale skin. The room remained dark except for the blight spotlight on Desiree.