Years ago, Sweden has started its "Recycling Revolution." The Recycling Revolution is where Sweden recycles 99 percent of all it’s trash almost to were it’s waste-free. Everyone produces waste, especially people in Sweden. Sweden sorts, filters and then recycles its trash. This process recycles 99 percent of the trash and then the other 1 percent goes into landfills ever since 2011 (see below for "What Are Landfills?"). Sweden’s trash ends up in three ways. 50 percent goes into burning to make fuel. 49% goes into recycling, making new materials, and the 1 percent goes into landfills.