A passionate student of Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering and the Arabic Language
Follow me on motivationformuslims.home.blog and mathmorals.wordpress.com
1. Shapes formed by modular times tables show us that there is a Mastermind behind the designs in nature. 2. Our decisions play a big role in how our life will be lead.
1. By giving ourselves rewards after completing certain tasks, we can help prevent boredom that can develop from our routine work.
1. The satisfaction of doing work slowly and nicely. Later on, you do not regret rushing over things and missing out on so much.
1. One way to avoid wasting all our time on social media, internet, YouTube etc. is to first do what we need to do and then check these platforms at the end of the day. This way we won’t constantly be checking our social media every minute.
1. Shapes such as triangles, squares, circles etc. follow certain rules. For example, dividing the circumference of a circle by its diameter will always give pi, no matter what the size of the circle is. Likewise, square has four equal sides and so on.
1. It’s best for us to not be frustrated when results don’t go our way. Our job is just to do the hard work and try our best. We should know that we may or may not receive the results, but we should have enough insight to realize that along the way,we have learned and acquired many other skills. Also we have been taught us many other morals and values such as patience.
1. One big proof we have that we can be successful is that we have the success stories of other people around us. If they can do it, so can we.
1. How can we possibly know the taste of something unless we’ve eaten it? Therefore, in order to realize the joy of seeking knowledge, its important that we first start seeking it. And then we will fall in love with seeking it.