World's Top 10 Most Influential Novels
Top 10 Best-Selling Novels of All Time
Top 10 Most Influential Novels
World's Top 10 Most Influential Novels:
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
- The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
- The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien.
Brief Overview of the Top 10 Best-Selling Novels in the World:
- To Kill a Mockingbird - Set in the 1930s in a small Alabama town, the novel follows Scout Finch and her brother Jem as they come of age and learn about racial injustice through their father Atticus, a lawyer.
- 1984 - A dystopian novel set in a totalitarian society, where the government exercises control over every aspect of citizens' lives.
- Pride and Prejudice - A classic romance novel set in Georgian England, it follows the journey of Elizabeth Bennet as she navigates societal norms and the proposal of Mr. Darcy.
- The Great Gatsby - Set in the Roaring Twenties, the novel explores themes of wealth, love, and the American Dream through the story of Jay Gatsby and his relationship with Daisy Buchanan.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude - A magical realist novel that tells the story of seven generations of the Buendía family in the mythical town of Macondo.
- Lord of the Rings - A high-fantasy epic that follows hobbit Frodo Baggins and his journey to destroy the One Ring and defeat the evil Sauron.
- The Catcher in the Rye - A coming-of-age novel that follows the protagonist Holden Caulfield as he navigates adolescence, alienation, and depression.
- The Diary of a Young Girl - A personal journal written by Anne Frank while in hiding during the Nazi occupation of the Netherlands.
- The Grapes of Wrath - Set during the Great Depression, the novel follows the story of the Joad family as they migrate from Oklahoma to California in search of a better life.
- The Hobbit - A high-fantasy novel that serves as a prequel to The Lord of the Rings, it follows hobbit Bilbo Baggins on his journey to reclaim a treasure from the dragon Smaug.
Some common themes among the top 10 best-selling novels include: love, adventure, personal growth, bravery, loss and grief, power struggles, overcoming obstacles, and epic journeys. Many of these books also deal with universal human emotions and experiences, exploring the complexities of relationships, the search for meaning and purpose in life, and the human condition.
How to Create Novels?
Here are steps to create a novel:
- Choose a concept or theme for your novel: Start by identifying what you want to write about, what message you want to convey, and what kind of story you want to tell.
- Develop your characters: Think about who the main characters in your story will be, their backgrounds, personalities, motivations, and conflicts.
- Create a plot outline: Map out the structure of your story, including key events, turning points, and conflicts.
- Write a first draft: Start writing, focusing on getting the story down on paper without worrying too much about editing or refining.
- Revise and edit: Review your draft and make revisions to improve pacing, characterization, dialogue, and overall structure.
- Get feedback: Share your draft with beta readers or writing groups for feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 until you are satisfied with your novel.
- Publish or seek representation: Once you are happy with your novel, you can consider self-publishing or submitting it to literary agents to seek representation for traditional publishing.
......................................Honor White Angle............................................
About the Creator
Honor White Angel
I am a MCA student and also very interested to create blogs and stories.
Please support me guys.
Thankyou for reading my articles.
Add your insights
There are no comments for this story
Be the first to respond and start the conversation.