Excellent Method To Prolong The Life Of Lithium-ion, Laptop, and Cell Phone Batteries
Extended Battery Life
We all know batteries are expensive and their prices are going up day by day sometimes even more than the average family income. So we should realize that the common man is spending more and more of their hard-earned money each month on all kinds of batteries and to make matters more worse the demand for batteries is skyrocketing and the raw materials and batteries are dramatically increasing in price which means battery prices will be going through the roof in the coming months so it's necessary for all of us to find out new ways to increase or prolong the Life of Lithium-ion, Laptop, and Cell Phone Batteries and all batteries we use because the amount you pay for batteries is only going to dramatically go up unless you learn how to increase the life of batteries we use just by reconditioning the battery at a very low price as compared to buy a new battery. With this, we can use our old batteries and save us a lot of money.
Some of the most expensive batteries to replace are cell phone and laptop batteries – also known as Lithium-Ion (Li-ion) batteries. A lot of people don’t realize that poor care and poor charging practices dramatically decrease the battery life of their lithium-ion batteries.
And the most crucial time in Lithium-ion battery care is during early use or when you first get the battery, phone, or laptop.
So to help you prolong and maximize the lifespan of your laptop, cell phone, or other electronic that uses a li-ion batteries (like an electric shaver)…
I’ll teach you what causes a lithium-ion battery to age prematurely …PLUS, tips, tricks, and crucial maintenance information you must know to get the most out of your Li-ion batteries.
So… How Does A Lithium-Ion Battery Work?
Lithium-ion batteries work based on ion movement between negative and positive electrodes.
Theoretically, lithium-ion batteries should work forever. However, high temperatures and cycling decreases their lifespan over time.
How To Prolong The Life of Lithium-Ion Batteries
Follow these tips to prolong the life of your lithium-ion batteries:
- For brand new batteries, it is important to charge them completely before you use the cell phone, laptop, or other electronics. This “teaches” the battery the extent of the charge.
- To prolong the life of a lithium-ion battery that sees a lot of use, like a laptop or cell phone, it’s better to charge it often for short periods of time (one to two hours) instead of charging it from a near-dead state each time.
- While short charges are best, it is important to let the battery drain completely and then fully charge around once a month. This helps maintains good battery health.
- It’s very detrimental to a lithium-ion battery if you use the device while it’s charging. This makes the battery overheat, which lowers a li-ion battery’s lifespan.
- If possible, use a charger with a lower voltage rating. While this will charge more slowly, it will charge at a lower temperature, preserving the battery.
- Never leave the battery in sunny or hot areas. This heat can damage the battery life.
- Finally, if you aren’t going to use the battery for a while or you’re storing it, make sure the battery is over 40% charged before you put it away. When lithium-ion batteries are stored out of charge for long periods of time, this can lead to an inability to maintain a charge once the battery is in use again.
If you follow these tips (especially if you use them from when you first get your new battery, phone, laptop, or other electronic using a lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery) you will maximize the battery’s lifespan and prevent premature aging in the battery.
What Can You Do If A Battery Does Die Or Its Performance is Suffering?…
If a battery is aging or dies early on you, you can bring those old batteries back to 100% of their working condition using the EZ Battery Reconditioning program. In this program, you’ll learn how to bring an old cell phone, laptop, car, deep-cycle, golf-cart, marine, and forklift batteries back to life again (plus many other types of batteries too)!
The battery reconditioning methods are easy to do and they will save you a lot of money on battery costs over your lifetime.
You can learn more by clicking here.
Article Source: http://lovabhi83.ezbattery.hop.clickbank.net/?x=lithium