Ever wanted to start a Faceless YouTube channel? Here are 14 tools that will help you get started and you can keep using these tools for as long as you are active on YouTube.
1. Loom: One of the ways to identify Faceless YouTube channels is via recorded screens videos and this is where Loom comes to play. Loom is a screen recording tool that is available for Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS devices. With Loom, you can record your PC or phone screen while speaking in the background, your voice will be captured alongside the device’s screen for the video.
Loom has a forever-free plan that allows you to take unlimited recordings of your PC or mobile screen for video production. Paid plans are also available starting at $8/month and this gives you access to add other people as members of your team alongside some other features.
2. Unsplash: You’ll surely be in need of stock images for your video thumbnails or as extra elements in your videos. Unsplash is a popular free stock image website with thousands of pictures available for download and use without copyright issues. Depending on your channel niche or video to be published, you can do some keyword searches on Unsplash to get related images that can be used for your video thumbnail design and other needs. Apart from Unsplash, you can also find free stock images on sites such as Pixabay and Pexels.
3. Pexels: Pexels is a site you would find helpful for getting free stock footage (videos). The site has thousands of keyword-based stock videos that can be downloaded for creating videos on YouTube. You can find free stock images on Pexels too.
4. Canva: Canva is a versatile tool and its application also come in handy in setting up a YouTube channel. From video thumbnails, intros, and outros, to video editing, you can use Canva for these needs as regards starting your faceless YouTube channel. Canva is easy to use and has several templates that you can edit to create good thumbnails, video intros, outros, etc.
Canva is completely free to use and has paid plans for more feature use.
5. Freepik: To get graphic elements such as social media logos, icons, vectors, etc. Freepik is a site where you can find several graphics that would spice up your YouTube content. Freepik is free to use but has a monthly subscription plan for premium graphic content downloads.
6. YouTube Audio Library: This is a free audio library owned by YouTube to help creators get background music for use in their videos. There are several genres of music available in the library that you can download for use in your videos.
7. Pixlr: Pixlr is a free-to-use image background removal tool. This is helpful in cases where you need to get rid of backgrounds from downloaded stock images. Pixlr operates using an efficient AI that perfectly and smoothly separates backgrounds from images with no stress.
8. Openshot: Openshot is an open-source free-to-use video editor that is compatible with both Mac, Linux, and Windows PCs. You can have it downloaded on your computer to edit your videos in real-time without the need for an internet connection. Openshot is easy to learn and use and this makes it a good option for beginners as compared with other complex video editing tools.
9. Thumpsup.tv: This is a tool that helps you test a combination of titles and thumbnails to see how they would display on different placements on YouTube — desktop, mobile, homepage, and suggested feeds. With this tool, you get to see if your intended video titles and thumbnails would display well on different placements before publishing the video on YouTube.
10. Kinemaster: Kinemaster is a mobile video editor available for both iOS and Android devices. You effectively use this tool to edit videos on the go using your smartphone. It’s free to use although has a paid plan for more feature use.
11. XRecorder: This is a mobile screen recording app. It’s applicable for use when you need to carry out video recordings that basically require using your mobile phone. You can edit, trim, and create slideshows using images and videos using this app.
The tool is also free to use and has a paid plan for more exciting features.
12. StreamYard: This is a tool that enables simultaneous live streaming from YouTube to other platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, etc. If you run a gaming channel and you want your subscriber to see you play a game live on YouTube and also don’t want your Facebook audience to be left out, you can do this using StreamYard.
13. Convertio: Convertio is an online file conversion tool that enables you to convert files from one format to another. You might find yourself in cases where you need to convert video files in .mkv format to .mp4, convert a video to audio, a .jpeg image to .png, etc. you can easily use convertio to carry out the file conversion in minutes, and completely free with no signup required. There are several document conversion formats available on this site.
14. Tubebuddy: This is an essential tool for every YouTuber because it takes you off the guesswork and lets you do the right things as regards optimizing your video for visibility on searches made on YouTube, performing A/B testing on thumbnails, researching keywords, getting tags, writing good video descriptions, etc. Tubebuddy is your one-stop channel management tool for success on YouTube, with Tubebuddy, you’ll get to know if your videos and channel are doing well on YouTube or not through its great features.
Tubebuddy is free to use but with limited functionalities, a better exploration of the tool features is available on paid plans starting at $9 monthly.
There you have it, use these tools to start your faceless YouTube channel today. An exciting thing is that some of these tools can also be used to start a channel if you want to show your face.
If you need to learn how all about YouTube SEO — from keyword research, video title optimization, description optimization, use of tags, thumbnail optimization, YouTube off-page SEO practices, etc. you can check out this guide here.
Some links here may be affiliate links; you’ll incur no extra cost if you choose to sign up or purchase from any site via the links. Thanks.
AI is revolutionizing businesses… Get Access to 80+ AI Tools that will grow your online business and how to use them here