Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour- 1 Day
Helicopter Tour to the base of world's highest mountain
Gazing the world’s highest peak may be a dream to many. However, summiting Everest isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. To climb Mount Everest needs at least a year of core training and physical as well as mental fitness. But did you know you don’t need to climb Everest to actually witness its beauty? You can best do it by choosing Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour! It’s the easiest and the fastest way of reaching near the highest mountain standing at 8848.8 meters. And nevertheless, one of the best options one can have a pleasant experience in Everest in just one day! So, if you’re short of your vacation, Everest Helicopter Tour is for you!
This tour is the most famous and the best tour among the top 10 Nepal Helicopter Tours including Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour, Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour, Langtang Helicopter Tour, and few others. This ride is not just about viewing the highest peaks in the world but is more about the thrilling ride that takes you over the beautiful landscapes, valleys, green hills, and traditional villages of Nepal that makes this tour worth paying for. The tour is carefully curated offering you a safe and comfortable seat that lets you have a panoramic view of the snow-capped mountains and hills.
Weather plays a vital role in this Heli Tour. The adventure begins right from early morning when the sky is clear and weather is fair enough for the flight as well as for the majestic view of Everest and other wide range of peaks. The helicopter can carry a maximum of 5-6 people and can fly above the maximum of 6,000 m to 7,000 m height. After a 20-25 minutes helicopter ride, you will land at Everest Base Camp or Kala Patthar (5,545 m). Once landed, you will get face to face view of Mt. Everest, Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Khumbutse, Pumori, and Nuptse West.
Once you capture the beautiful scenes both with a camera and your eyes, you will further be taken to Everest View Hotel for breakfast. After this, you will eventually fly back to Kathmandu with few short stops on route to engage yourself in local Sherpa culture around Sherpa Villages. The Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour Cost is just USD 990. Also, we at Third Eye Adventure provide group discounts. So what’re you waiting for? Gear up and take off with us!
Major highlights of Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
- Breathtaking helicopter ride over beautiful landscapes and villages
- Outstanding view of snow-capped mountains
- Panoramic view of highest peaks in the World
- Explore Sherpa culture, tradition, and heritage sites.
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour- 1 Day Itinerary
1. Kathmandu to Lukla- Your Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour will begin from Kathmandu international Airport. Early in the morning, our Third Eye Adventure's team will pick you up from your hotel and drop you to the domestic terminal.
2. Fly to Lukla- Once the airport formalities are over, you will fly to Lukla- one of the world's most dangerous airports. That is where your tour to Everest Base Camp will formally begin.
3. Lukla to Everest Base Camp- After refueling the Helicopter at Lukla, you will then fly to Everest Base Camp and that's where you will spend your quality time admiring the highest peaks of the world.
4. Breakfast at Everest View Hotel- Once you are done viewing and strolling around the base camp of world's highest peak, you will then be moved to Everest View Hotel for a luxury breakfast.
3. Everest Base Camp to Syangboche- After you're done having your breakfast, it is time to return back. You will land at Syangboche from your heli ride from EBC.
4. Fly to Lukla- You will fly back to Lukla from where the journey to EBC formally began. The helicopter will be refueled for flight back to Kathmandu.
5. Back to Kathmandu- Finally you will be brought back to Kathmandu Airport from where you will be drove back to your hotels.
- Ground transportation
- 3-4 hour charter heli service
- Breakfast at Everest View Hotel
- Permit fee for Sagarmatha National Park
- Government taxes and office service charge
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Meals other than breakfast
- Any other expenses
For more information regarding this tour, you can contact us anytime @thirdeyeadventure.com