A Sustainable Resort Grows in Brooklyn
1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge
The 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge. A sustainable luxury resort located on the waterfront in Brooklyn heights, overlooking breathtaking views of the historic Brooklyn Bridge and downtown Manhattan. 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge is a LEED certified property. (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
The 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge is part of the 1 Hotel brand. CEO & Chairman, Barry Sternlicht, describes 1 Hotel as “a philosophy and platform for change”.
The 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge is unassuming from her plain exterior. Inspired by the industrial error of the neighborhood. She comprises all parts of Brooklyn. She is Brooklyn to the core...literally. She is outfitted with Brooklyn-made furniture and local artwork. Some of her parts include repurposed shipping pallets. As well as furniture made from reclaimed wood salvaged from the Domino Sugar factory.
When you step into her lobby you’re greeted with a warm and organic feel as a calm energy washes over you. There is plant life, natural to the area, placed throughout the hotel, providing plenty of oxygen. Natural woods, earthy, organic fabrics fill the hotel and soft lighting throughout. Her style is comfortable and familiar. It is luxurious but not over indulgent.
The 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge has an array of amenities and restaurants. The Rooftop Lounge is a must see.
- Pet Friendly.
- Rooftop pool access.
- Valet parking.
- 24 hour concierge.
- 24 hour in-room dining.
- Tesla Car Service.
- Lobby farm stand with seasonal produce.
- Complimentary high speed WiFi.
- Field House (24/7) fully equipped fitness center.
- Bamford - Spa to nurture your mind, body and spirit with natural ingredients, curated by Lady Bamford.
Restaurants & Bars: (fresh and healthy fare featured at all 1 Hotel eateries)
- The Osprey - Full service restaurant, American comfort food, B,L,D and weekend brunch.
- Harriet’s Rooftop & Lounge - light bites, signature cocktails, unobstructed views of NY Skyline. (19th Floor)
- Neighbors Cafe - grab and go featuring Brooklyn products.
- Lobby Bar
Guest Rooms enjoy floor to ceiling windows with views ranging from the Empire State Building to the Statue of Liberty. What more can you ask for in a New York hotel?
Room Categories include:
- Standard King
- California King
- Standard 2 Double Beds
- Riverhouse Suite
Room Amenities include:
- Mini Bar in all rooms - “Good Things”
- Eco-conscious Keetsa mattress with 100% organic cotton bedding
- Rain shower head
- 55’ high definition LCD Samsung television
- Seating area and flexible work/dining space
- Brooklyn Bridge Park (Step onto the park from the 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge lobby).
- Walk the Brooklyn Bridge to Chamber Street NYC.
- Close to Dumbo district of Brooklyn (shops and restaurants everywhere).
- Brooklyn Academy of Music.
- Brooklyn Museum .
- Ferry to Manhattan is a 2 minute walk from the 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge.
**Some amenities and services may be on pause due to COVID-19 protocols for NYC. Please check with the 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge website. Reservations are recommended for restaurants.
There are currently five 1 Hotel properties and more on the way.
- 1 Hotel Central Park, NY.
- 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, NY.
- 1 Hotel Haitang Bay, Sanya China.
- 1 Hotel South Beach Miami, FL .
- 1 Hotel West Hollywood, CA
- 1 Hotel & Homes Cabo.
- 1 Hotel Hanalei Bay.
- 1 Hotel London Mayfair.
- 1 Hotel Melbourne.
- 1 Hotel Nashville.
- 1 Hotel Paris.
- 1 Hotel San Francisco.
- 1 Hotel Sunnyvale.
- 1 Hotel Toronto.
When you’re ready to return to New York, why not do it sustainably? And why not do it in style and comfort?
I have a feeling once you’ve experienced the 1 Hotel brand, you’ll be thirsty for more. 1 Hotel brand will change the way you want to travel. They are setting a new expectation and the bar is high. 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge is a great place to start!