PI-Network Alternatives: Projects Like Pi-Network Cryptocurrency To Earn Free Coins
Free PI-Network Like Cryptocurrencies For Mining and Making Money (Is there a similar cloud mining app to earn free crypto-like Pi-Network?)
"You know what? I heard about this new cryptocurrency called Pi-Network, and it's pretty cool. It doesn't need any specialized equipment or anything like that, you can mine it through your mobile phone itself!", someone told me.
I looked up at google with a raised eyebrow. "How are people mining cryptocurrency?" I asked skeptically. "What do they use to get these coins?" "The internet," google told matter-of-factly. It continued, "It works by using the power of the blockchain to solve mathematical puzzles in exchange for Pi Network tokens."
The Pi Network is a project developed by Computer Scientist Dr. Nicolas Kokkalis and his wife, Dr. Chengdiao Fan. Their goal is to launch a cryptocurrency called Pi as well as an ecosystem in which to use it. Pioneers developers are currently working on apps for the ecosystem.
The Pi Network is a project that aims to develop a functional digital worldwide currency called Pi, as well as a platform on which to utilize this money. The majority of the applications on this network will be created by 3rd party developers. The team at "Social Chain Inc" is made up of core members who work for "Pi Community Company," a company formed in the Cayman Islands.
Similar Cloud Mining Apps To Earn Free Crypto-Like Pi-Network
In the 21st century, we are now living in the age of mobile. You feel restless if you can't use your phone for 24 minutes in a 24-hour period. Now it appears that our existence is incomplete without a smartphone. Mobile can provide us with the vast majority of what we desire.
Your mobile phone has a lot of computational power, so you may utilize it to look at social media or make some valuable coins that will be worth $1 to $10 or even $100 in the near future. In 2008, computers were able to generate Bitcoin (modern money all over the world) and there was an opportunity to earn it, but few of us had commuters at the time. We would have Rs. 5136869 now if we had a computer back then and could only make 1 Bitcoin. But now, if you want to mine one Bitcoin, it might take more than 10 years.
There are more than 50 crypto mining apps on the market, some of which provide free mining for their coins, but if you look closely, only 5 to 8 of them are real and most of these applications follow the Pi Network model.
PI-Network Alternatives: Projects Like Pi-Network to earn Cryptocurrency:
- Monero: This network caught my attention as it is a decentralized, secure, private, and untraceable cryptocurrency. It's free to use because it's open-source and accessible to all. You are your own bank when you use Monero. Only you have control over and are responsible for your money, and your personal accounts and transactions are kept secret from prying eyes.
- IOTA: IOTA is a decentralized open-source cryptocurrency focused on enabling secure machine-to-machine communications and payments via the Internet of Things. IOTAs transactions are free regardless of size, confirmation times are quick, the system can easily scale with the number of transactions it can handle simultaneously, and the system is scalable using a directed acyclic graph.
- Litecoin: Litecoin, unlike its parent Bitcoin, is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that makes fast transfers possible to anyone on the planet. It differs from its parent, Bitcoin, which can be mined using consumer-grade hardware. Litecoin has faster validation times (targeted at every 2.5 minutes on average) and uses memory-intensive. Litecoin's objective is to provide a mining algorithm that could run concurrently on the same hardware used to mine bitcoins, which it accomplished. Litecoin continues to meet these objectives as more specialized ASICs for Bitcoin are released. It will be some time before FPGA or ASIC mining takes over Litecoin until the currency is more widely utilized.
- Namecoin: Namecoin is a decentralized domain name system based on bitcoin technology. Namecoin adds transactions for registering, changing, and transferring domain names to Bitcoin. Namecoin offers competition to the current domain name system (DNS), in which individuals may give their names up to groups that control DNS servers. Namecoin differs from the current DNS in that it lacks a central authority and issuer. Namecoin uses a peer-to-peer network of nodes to keep track of transactions, as well as digital signatures and proof-of-work for basic security features like ensuring that domain names can only be transferred by their owner.
- Tron (TRX): The TRON project's mission is to create the foundation for a self-sovereign, decentralized Internet. The TRON Protocol, one of the world's largest blockchain-based operating systems, offers scalable high-availability, and high-throughput support that underlies all of the distributed applications in the TRON ecosystem. The TRON Protocol is a blockchain-based operating system that may allow developers to create smart contracts and decentralized applications, freely distribute, own, and store data and other content. TRON intends to be the world's largest free content entertainment system. It aims to become a global network providing greater flexibility, security, and speed than current solutions do. The ecosystem surrounding this network focuses on delivering massive scalability and constant availability, allowing it to process high-volume transactions.
- Duniter: It's a network of communities built on trusted human credentials. Every citizen of a community is a co-creator of the Universal Dividend, simply by being human. This is where the money comes from: each member receives a Universal Dividend (i.e., monetary Basic Income) straight from new money generated and paid out by members themselves. Each member is linked to one another through a Web of Trust system to avoid one person claiming many Universal Dividends under multiple identities. This implies that each member's identity is known on a regular basis, giving us assurance that they are genuine and alive. The peer-to-peer network distributes data completely, preventing any centralized authority from any single issue and corruption.
- Bee Network: Bee is a blockchain-based gamified experience that allows you to mine Bees, a cryptocurrency that can be mined on your phone. Bee Network players will get rewards in Bees if they take on the roles of Miner, Referrer, and Verifier. Bee Network is designed specifically as a network of real people who encourage players to exchange items and services.
- DASH: The DASH crypto, which utilizes Darksend to provide pseudonymity, is one of the most fascinating cryptocurrencies on the list. It functions similarly to cash in that you may make purchases without revealing your identity. Keep your transactions and balances private so no one can track you, your payments, or your balances. Payments are received almost instantly because of faster block times.
Anyone can send money to anyone in the globe and it will take approximately the same amount of time and money to do so. Lenders are the most expensive alternative to bitcoin. They charge a high-interest rate, which is typically even lower than banks or credit cards. You don't pay anyone profits; you just cover the expenses of the network. Despite claims of complete decentralization, there are no central authorities to trust since the anonymization technique is not centralized. Everything in the transaction remains between you and the other party.
Future Of These Mining Apps
There are several other crypto-mining apps accessible, such as Midoin (Android and iOS), CowCow (Android), Spotter (Android), Reflex (Android), AntCoin (Android), and Thundercore Hub (Android) among others, but you should always do research and examine their background as well as their future goals before investing time in them. Even As much I have checked I found only 5 to 8 legit cloud-based crypto-mining apps and about that I have shared, however, I have done the research for other apps too and they look and sound fishy so I prefer to not invest my time in them.
Read more articles about Alt-coin Cryptocurrencies and Pi Network: