Immersive content is revolutionizing the exchange and engagement with the public. The audience has always looked out for new ways of engagement and interaction. Hence, Web 3.0 will be a huge blessing for those looking for immersive content.
AR and VR have narrowed the gap between the traditional creator economy and Web 3.0 Augmented reality and Virtual reality is adding more madness to this revolution. Let’s look at what the future has in store for AR and VR NFT.
What are AR and VR?
Augmented Reality (AR)
In the NFT universe, Augmented Reality (AR) can potentially enhance the world. AR does not offer total immersion in virtual space, but it develops the connection between the virtual world and the real world. This is by adding things from the virtual world as extensions in the real world.
Virtual Reality (VR)
Virtual reality is where you completely get immersed into the virtual world that doesn’t exist in the real world. They have virtually created spaces. With VR headsets like Oculus, Rift, and Google Cardboard, people can access the virtual world. Virtual reality completely lures you into it.
Now that we know what AR and VR mean let’s understand how these two worlds overlap.
How Do NFTs Add Value To AR And VR?
NFT is the magic touch that will make the AR and VR experiences and content into assets. This makes it easier for users to buy, sell or access them using blockchain technology. NFTs also allows user to customize their AR and VR experience.
AR And VR NFTs- Use Cases
AR and VR help diversify the fields and create an inclusive experience for the community. It has helped many industries delve into their respective sectors deeper and provide their customers with a better experience. Let’s look at some industries that benefit from AR and VR NFTs.
If you are a shopaholic who loves trying new things, then AR NFTs have more to offer. Imagine being able to try new clothes at home before making the actual purchase. This is now possible with AR NFTs.
Artworks that can be more visually appealing, with audio, video, etc. AR lets you view and experience artwork anytime and anywhere through smart devices. AR and VR help artists produce more immersive artwork.
This industry is one of the fastest-growing industries that has benefitted from the essence of AR and VR NFTs. In a traditional game setting, the in-game purchases you make within the game become redundant once the game reaches a saturation point. But with NFTs, the ownership of all the gamer’s investments stays with the gamer. This is because all the assets you find in a game are tokenized. He not only gets to be part of an immersive experience, but they can also get monetary rewards or other benefits by selling these NFTs on other platforms.
Let’s Take A Closer Look At How AR And VR NFTs Aid The Gaming Industry
- Countless devices offer AR technology. People are waiting to experience this new world with much excitement.
- Play-to-earn games have assets that you can bring to real life. These assets can be transferred to your wallet and used per the user’s wish. These assets can either be game-specific items or cryptocurrency that can be traded in the stock market.
- The next new development in the NFT world would be assets completely compatible with AR, and the users will have a chance to see the assets purchased in real life.
- Augmented reality NFTs connected to physical objects, and location-based AR-NFTs are all in the sphere of the gaming industry.
- More than anything, the overall gaming experience will bridge the gap between the gamer and the game.
AR And VR NFT Gaming Experience
- The gaming experience with AR and VR has become more immersive and addictive. High-end motion graphics and VFX will give the audience much more depth in the gameplay. There are games like the ‘Meta Cricket League’ by Jump. trade that is going to make every gamer’s dream a reality. Though the game is yet to be launched, there has been a lot of buzz around the game launch.
- If you are a cricket fan or an ardent gamer looking for an immersive cricket gaming experience, then MCL is the game for you.
- The advanced motion graphics and unique NFTs will easily make MCL one of the Top NFT games.
Humans have an inherent tendency to expect something new on our plates every day. Perhaps, this unquenched thirst for better change and experience is what has helped in the development of various technology.
Immersive technology is a tool that will connect the virtual and physical space and help the audience engage with both worlds. AR and VR tools combined with NFTs can help bridge the gap between traditional creators and the Web 3.0 NFT use cases must be further explored so that they can be a part of our online lives.