4 of the Most Popular And Desirable TAG Heuer Watch Collections
TAG Heuer Watch Collections
TAG Heuer completed its 160years of the journey in 2020. Until 1985, the brand was only known as “Heuer”, and eventually, it became recognised for its alliance with motorsports and especially, its chronograph timepieces.
One of the most iconic models from the brand in the horology industry is the TAG Heuer Carrera from the 1960s. In simple words, TAG Heuer is one of the most recognised brands, treasured for a variety of magnificent watches.
Here are four of the most famous and desirable watch collections from the brand. Have a look!
TAG Heuer Carrera
Ideally, the most popular model from the brand is the Carrera. The watch is backed up by a fascinating story that began in 1962.
• Jack Heuer took part in a racing event where his company offered stopwatches to the staffs.
• However, with more research, he made his way to the non-popular race Carrera Panamericana that took place in large areas of the Mexican desert.
• But this contest was perilous. Within only 5years, the race faced the death of 27drivers.
• Among this gruelling truth, the fascinating part was the debut of the Carrera series.
So the TAG Heuer Carrera was designed as the ultimate racing watch. The Carrera represented unparallel durability along with applauding proficiency in offering resistance to water and shocks.
Besides a practical bezel and chronograph, the brand offered the Carrera an appealing design that made it an instant hit.
Moreover, this iconic series has seen only increasing popularity over the years.
TAG Heuer Formula 1
Another famous collection that pays homage to the racing culture is Formula 1. The watchmaker has upgraded the series over the years. Thus, the earlier models look pretty different from the contemporary versions.
• The watch initially featured a synthetic case and vibrant colours.
• However, the lure reduced as time went by, and it turned more traditional.
• While some collectors prefer this evolution, others are fond of the former aesthetics.
Nonetheless, the current versions of the Formula 1 are pretty like the Carrera, featuring a chronograph, a functional bezel along with other essential racing functionalities.
Moreover, these watches flaunt an attractive design and are highly precise and durable.
TAG Heuer Aquaracer
TAG Heuer expanded its reach beyond the racing world by introducing the Aquaracer collection. It is the series of professional sports diver’s watches that can combat any circumstances.
• The Aquaracer 500 can reach up to a depth of staggering 500m in the ocean.
• However, the best thing about this model is that it can accompany you anywhere.
Strap it on your wrist while swimming in the lake. Then, keep it on for a business meeting the next morning. Regardless, the watch will serve you flawlessly being your perfect companion.
TAG Heuer Autavia
TAG Heuer designed the Autavia taking inspiration from car cockpits and aeroplanes. The Autavia was reintroduced in 2003 via a new alliance with Jack Heuer.
• However, the Autavia Calibre 11 did not catch much attention of the collectors.
• The brand made a second effort and unveiled the second generation Autavia in 2017.
• This time, it equipped the timepiece with the Calibre Heuer-02/CH80.
However, TAG Heuer made the most significant upgrade by launching a new three-hand Autavia model in 2019 as the first-ever non-chronograph Autavia.
More interestingly, the watchmaker refashioned this new watch’s design, offering an Aviation style.
Are you looking to sell watches in London? – Raise Instant Cash!
Trusted watch buyers in London at The Luxury Hut provide a quick and secure way to sell watches online or via appointment. To begin the process, fill up our online form, providing all details of your timepiece. We will contact you shortly with an initial competitive price quote.
Whether you sell a TAG Heuer or any other luxury watches, you are likely to secure the best price possible for your timepiece without any obligation or hassle.