Safe Home Shifting Tips during Coronavirus 2022
Moving to a new house is always very exciting but when you are shifting to a new place during crisis time or pandemic time then it is quite challenging and stressful because one needs to be careful about the transmission of the covid-19 virus.
Moving to a new house is always very exciting but when you are shifting to a new place during crisis time or pandemic time then it is quite challenging and stressful because one needs to be careful about the transmission of the covid-19 virus. So while home relocation during covid 19 one has to follow the issued guidelines of the World Health Organisation (WHO) and you need to undertake all necessary precautionary measures like sanitisation, social distancing, mask etc to keep the contagion at bay. If you are wondering how to keep yourself and movers safe then our safe home shifting tips during covid 19 will help and make your shifting safe.
• Ask for Virtual Quote : whenever we plan for shifting and it is advisable to hire professional movers and packers in India. Instead of inviting movers and packers into your home you can ask for the virtual quotes. Look for those service providers who provide virtual quotes for that use video call or photographs to help the packing moving company in estimating the quotes.
• Clean and Disinfect : During the pandemic time cleaning and disinfecting is a critical step which helps us from the spread of the coronavirus. At that time you might don't want any outsider to enter your house and clean your house. Instead of inviting any professional company, learn how to clean and disinfect your own space. You need to wipe high-touch surfaces like doorknobs, light switches etc with disinfectant wipes. Also you need to develop a disinfection schedule to keep your space clean throughout the move. Also you need to request a service provider's team to wash their hands frequently until the shifting process is complete.
• Avoid Physical Contact : It is not the right time to greet someone with a handshake. When the packers and movers near me come, avoid physical contact with them and maintain social distancing when they are doing their work. It is better to stick a smile and watch them from a distance, you need to maintain the six feet distance from them and follow the guidelines throughout the process.
• Wash Your Hands : While shifting make a habit of hand washing. Frequent hand washing is one of the most effective ways to protect yourself from Coronavirus. In addition make sure your packers and movers will do the same for the safe relocation.
• Limit Contact : whenever you are shifting, always try to limit your contact with movers and packers and with your household items. Either you hire the packing and moving services to pack and transport your items from one destination to another. When they are working then you need to leave the premises so that you will maintain some distance with them. Or you hire packers and movers for only loading and transporting your items and pack the household belonging yourself. While taking small steps you will make your shifting safe.
• Wear Mask : While shifting home you need to take care of the issued guidelines of the WHO " everyone has to wear a face mask in public or when there are a number of people around you who don't live with you, and wear a mask when social distance is not possible. And when social distancing is possible then also you need to wear a mask. So while shifting you need to take care of the mask.
• Self-Monitor for Symptoms : when number of people around you then you need to monitor yourself from the symptoms like:
• Fever or chills
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Muscle or body aches
• New loss of taste or smell
• Sore throat
• Congestion or runny nose
• Nausea or vomiting
If you experience any of the following, get tested for COVID-19, and isolate yourself until you receive a negative result.
• Disinfect Your New Home : When you reach your new house then the first thing you do is to sanitise your new house and then start unpacking your belongings. Also while unpacking you need to clean and disinfect your furniture. You need to wipe all the surface of your new house and dispose of all the packing material.
• Opt Cashless Payment : During the pandemic people started opting different ways of payment like paytm,mobile payment, cbank transfer, credit card etc. so while hiring packers and movers in India during covid-19 you need to look for those service providers who accept payment in different ways. At the time of payment opt digital payment mechanism.