Have you ever had a desire to write a blog post but did not know what to write about? I do not know about you, but I truly hate that feeling. You finally have time to sit down a write a blog post, but you have no ideas. There are many different strategies on how to beat writer’s block. I personally believe that one of the best ways to beat writer’s block is to be prepared. When you have some inspiration write down those ideas and then look at your list if you need a topic for a blog post. I thought that it would be fun to make a list of some blog post ideas that might help to beat your writer’s block. I have come up with a list of fifty blog posts ideas that may just help you find a topic for your next blog post. I hope this list helps to inspire a beautiful post for your blog.
1. Write about the best birthday party you ever had.
2. Write about the best vacation you have ever been on.
3. Answer this question. If you could do any job in the world, what would it be?
4. Write about a day you will never forget.
5. What is something from your past that you wish you could remember?
6. What would your house look like if you had no budget?
7. If you could invent your own holiday, what would it be called? How would you celebrate it?
8. What item have you owned the longest? What is the story behind it?
9. Write about your top five favorite TV Shows of all time.
10. Share your go to playlist.
11. What five YouTube channels would you recommend to your readers?
12. What is the most underrated city you have ever visited?
13. Write about a dream that you have had more than once.
14. What are your favorite ways to beat boredom?
15. Write about the best breakfast you have ever had.
16. Write about that last day you went to school. (Even if it was yesterday or twenty years ago.)
17. What ride do you go to first at an amusement park?
18. What is the most underrated place to shop for clothes?
19. Tell the story of the best concert you have ever been to.
20. Write about a clothing item that you had as a kid.
21. Make up a recipe and write about it.
22. Take a walk around your neighborhood. Share the pictures on your blog.
23. Make a cookies and blog about it.
24. Go to the store find an ice cream flavor you have never tried then review it.
25. Wear something that you have not worn in a long time. Take pictures and tell the story of how you got it.
26. Go to the thrift store and buy the first three things that you want then write about it.
27. What was one of your favorite books as a kid? Write a review about it.
28. What are three strange facts to you know? Share them with your readers.
29. Write about the friendliest dog you have ever met.
30. What were the three best days of your life?
31. Find the song that was number one the day you were born. Listen to it and write a review.
32. Clean out your room donate items you don’t want anymore then write about it.
33. What was the best candy you ever ate?
34. Draw a picture share it with your readers.
35. Make a creation out of wooden sticks and glue. Share it with your readers.
36. Share your five favorite childhood photos with your readers.
37. Find the movie that was number one the day you were born. Watch it and write a review.
38. Go to a restaurant you have never been to before then write a review.
39. What was the kindest thing someone ever did for you?
40. Tell the story of how you met on of your closest friends.
41. Watch a random TV show write a review about it.
42. Make something out of playdough and share it with you readers.
43. Make up a dance routine and share it with your readers.
44. Write a funny short story to make your readers laugh.
45. Do a photo shoot then share the pictures with your readers.
46. Walk into a store and buy the first thing you see that’s in your budget then write a review about it
47. Put together an outfit using different shades of the same color. Share the pictures with your readers.
48. What was the first cell phone you ever got? Do you still have it?
49. What is your favorite episode of one of your favorite TV shows?
50. Make a list of your top twenty favorite movies of all time.
About the Creator
Hello, there! I am a creative and fun loving blogger with a bucket list, big dreams and a love of writing. Some of my favorite things to write about include self care, blogging, and pets.