Birthday Planner Checklist for Your Kid: It's All About Good Planning
If you are planning for your kid's birthday, then you need to make a checklist since it can come in handy.
If you are planning for your kid's birthday, then you need to make a checklist since it can come in handy. There are probably umpteen things that you would need to get organized for your kid's birthday, starting with the balloons. Here are some of the things that need to be on the checklist,
- The Cake: The cake is an important part of the birthday, so make sure that you get a cake with a lovely design and in your favourite flavour as well. There are probably more flavours that you could go for, but chocolate is one flavour that every kid dreams about so a chocolate truffle cake would be your best bet. Make sure that you order the cake early and that it is delivered to your residence in time, for the big party.
- Presents: What's a party without presents? It would be an excellent idea to get your kid what he loves, hide it and then surprise him as the big day rolls around. Kids love surprises and would love getting what they want for their birthday. It could be a book, a new video game, etc.—the list is quite endless. Just find out what your kid's into and get him the same for his birthday. And make sure that you get a bouncy castle hire for the party as well, as that can provide a great source of entertainment for both your son and his friends.
- The Theme: It is always a good idea to have a theme for the party, but let your kid choose one for his party. Make sure that your home is decorated accordingly and that the guests can arrive for the party in costumes (not mandatory). A theme always brings the fun out in a party, and depending on the theme that your son had selected, you and your friends could join in as well.
- Magic Show: It is one thing to go for a bouncy castle hire, but it is something else to hire a troupe to perform magic tricks. Kids of most ages would love a magic show, and to have one conducted by real professionals at their own home is bound to amaze and thrill them at the same time. You may want to schedule a meeting with the magician's manager at the earliest and book the magician for the party so that there is no last-minute rush.
- Timing: You may want to time the party too early in the evening so that everyone's ready and present for the big party. You can always schedule it for another time, but early evening seems to be a good fit for most people, which is why you may want to pick this time for your party.
- Food: Apart from the cake, you may want the party catered to as well; there would be more than a few adults attending the themed party. There are professional caterers whom you can locate in any directory—you just need to let them know that you have a party to host and need help urgently. Most caterers would first clear up the menu with you and then go ahead and start prepping and serving the same to others. The best part about hiring professional caterers is the fact that they clean up after themselves, so you would not have to do much cleaning the next day.
- Gift Bags: This is an important aspect of the party; you need to get a gift bag ready and hand one over to all those who had come to the party. You need to make sure that the gift bag contains something memorable, something that the other kids would appreciate, such as small comic books, games, and in case of adults, mementos from the evening.
With this birthday planner checklist, you should be able to throw your kid a fantastic birthday party. Just remember to go over the checklist to make sure that you do not forget anything and that you can organize everything as listed, over here.