How to Choose Drupal Managed Hosting Provider?
Top Drupal Managed Hosting Providers
Before we start, one question straight way hits up like what actually is managed Drupal Hosting and why i need it. I hope this article will shed light on the relative concepts.
Managed Drupal hosting is a service offered by a Drupal hosting provider where the provider is responsible for managing Drupal on its own infrastructure, enabling customers to take advantage of Drupal's functionality without needing to worry about configuring, managing, orchestrating or troubleshooting the Drupal.
But First: Why Managed Hosting? What Does It Really Get You?
Why would you want to go for a fully managed hosting solution for your Drupal website(s) instead of a... self-managed one?
- you gain so much time; time that you'd otherwise invest in setting the Drupal infrastructure yourself, from the ground up
- you avoid the risk of getting tangled up in software installation, configuration, infrastructure management (which can turn into a time and energy-consuming ordeal even if you have the know-how to set up a scalable VPS on AWS yourself)
- you avoid the headache of maintaining a whole infrastructure of Drupal sites
- you get remote administration that covers mundane, regular operations such as module updating
Top trending Drupal managed Hosting services providers in the market
Pantheon is the fastest hosting provider for Drupal websites. It's due to our highly efficient container-based platform. Numerous independent benchmarks have compared Pantheon with other companies and pantheon always is able to win. Speed is important because, according to Kissmetrics that 40% of users quit a website which takes longer than 3 second to download.
Acquia Drupal Cloud is the most trusted hosted Drupal developing and hosting platform that provides the ability to support both conventional Drupal applications as well as detached Drupal applications. Offering all the tools that teams require to create and deliver online experiences that span multiple devices and channels Acquia's maintained Drupal hosting solution allows teams to run in a large scale across a global platform, and to drive greater customer engagement by providing multi-channel, contextual experiences.
Implementing Drupal on AWS simplifies the process of make use of AWS services to enhance the performance and expand the features of your Content Management framework.
The deployment utilizes Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC), Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS), Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS), Amazon ElastiCache, Amazon CloudFront, and Amazon Route 53.
We can use one of the existing solutions provided by AWS (e.g., Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud EC2) or use Drupal distributions like Acquia Cloud Site Factory, which are specifically designed for managing your Drupal site on AWS.
Benefits of Managed Drupal Hosting
- You can rest easy with full-proof security
- We offer solutions customized for your business
- Optimized performance and scalability
- Complete maintenance and updates
- 24/7 support
The main takeaway is that picking the most suitable hosting service to host the Drupal site(s) can be essential and the tricky part..
Imagine you're buying yourself the latest Porsche however, you can't have the money to pay for the... Garage to store it. or, the maintenance costs.
Do you see my point? If you are running your site using a high-performance platform like Drupal, you'll need to use look for a web hosting service which can support this kind of robust configuration.
In terms of maintaining your Drupal infrastructure safe and well-maintained, LN Webworks have got an our entire staff of Drupal experts you are able to work with and can assign the time-consuming maintenance tasks like:
- Modifications to Drupal modules
- Security patches are being applied to the system when they are released
- Monitoring the performance of your website
- Monitoring it for suspicious activities