Exclusive Interview with Promethaleann, an American Rapper and Founder of PromethaCodeinEnt
Promethaleann is one of the emerging rappers in the music industry, who is consistently dropping tracks and growing his fans base.
Promethaleann has struggled to make his name in the industry, but his unique style and vast vision show the potential of a global breakthrough. His single “I Got The Drip”, "Beatbox Freestyle" and his recent album "Protape 2" has attained immense popularity and the majority of the listeners love to enjoy the music due to the catchy hooks.
As an independent artist and founder of PromethaCodeinEnt, he has paved the way for a career that leads to bigger opportunities in his creative vision scope. Promethaleann has produced a soundscape that is unconventional and unique based out of Missouri and Illinois.
“Protape 2” is the most recent project that he has launched in 2021. It has enlarged his artistic and personal growth that can push him towards new production features and structures in his music. Feel free to check out his music on all platforms under “Promethaleann”.
1. Can you tell us a story about what brought you to this specific career path?
Promethaleann - I love just going with my mind and trying to see what I can perfect so I try a little bit of everything so I can see what fits the most.
2. Can you share the most interesting story that happened to you since you started this career?
Promethaleann - I have been recognized by many mainstream artists like DUKE DUCE, SAUCE WALKA, and a while back I had a few conversations with XXXTENTACION. And I can say the one with X also drove me to do music and inspired me.
3. Can you share a story about the funniest mistake you made when you were first starting? Can you tell us what lesson you learned from that?
Promethaleann - Using auto-tune is one of the first mistakes I ever made. Laughing but very serious. People would tell me “ You have a good voice you don’t need autotune “ I understand what they were saying cause I used to overdo it just cause I liked the metrics of the sound. But later I realized I didn’t need a lot or none to sound good to everyone instead of just myself.
4. What are some of the most interesting or exciting projects you are working on now?
Promethaleann - I currently have an ep that coming real soon it will have about 5 unheard of done on it.
5. Who are some of the most interesting people you have interacted with? What was that like? Do you have any stories?
Promethaleann - Xxxtentacion was one of the most inspiring people I’ve ever met and got to speak to. It was a great experience even though it was short cause it was at an airport he gave me his secondary number and we talked about things that the world at the time was so blind to see and he just explained to me how If you don’t be yourself you're nobody but a reflecting image of who you were supposed to be yourself.
6. Which tips would you recommend to your colleagues in your industry to help them to thrive and not “burn out”?
Promethaleann - Just be yourself, create your wave and be careful who you call family cause even they can turn on you no matter how long you have known them.
7. You have been blessed with success in a career path that can be challenging. Do you have any words of advice for others who may want to embark on this career path, but seem daunted by the prospect of failure?
Promethaleann - Always give it a go and never turn back cause if it’s destined it’s destined for you cause you thought about that destiny so don’t give up and be prepared for people that are going to try to test your talent and knowledge.
8. Can you share with our readers any self-care routines, practices, or treatments that you do to help your body, mind, or heart to thrive? Kindly share a story or an example for each.
Promethaleann - Always wake up have a clear mind think of the things that make you most happy in life and build off of that. Think positive and don’t let anyone bring you down at all because you are worth it.
9. What are your "5 things I wish someone told me when I first started" and why. Please share a story or example for each.
•Don’t do features until you build a genuine bond with someone.
•People gone hate regardless if your music is good or not.
•People will fake as they rock with you to get your position.
•Careful of the people that call you brother or family so soon.
•Never let people know your weakness
10. Can you please give us your favorite "Life Lesson Quote"? Can you share how that was relevant to you in your life?
Promethaleann - Be yourself or you won’t succeed as if you were alone. This quote shows relevance because I realized even tho certain people like certain styles and you can match that. Just make your own.
11. None of us can achieve success without some help along the way. Is there a particular person who you are grateful towards who helped get you to where you are? Can you share a story about that?
Promethaleann - I did all of this my self it has been moments where people in the industry (family included ) could have got me on track but they chose not to cause they knew I would be the more successful cause of my talents.
12. You are a person of enormous influence. If you could start a movement that would bring the most amount of good to the most amount of people, what would that be? You never know what your idea can trigger. :-)
Promethaleann - A movement to let people know it’s ok to feel down, depressed, stressed, and anxious because there is always a way we can overcome that. And build off of that horrible experience. It also helps us cope and learn what is the best way to deal with a situation like that. Like vibing to some of my pop music.
13. We are very blessed that some of the biggest names in Business, VC funding, Sports, and Entertainment read this column. Is there a person in the world, or in the US with whom you would love to have a private breakfast or lunch, and why? He or she might see this. :-)
Promethaleann - Charlemagne The God, Shordie Shordie, Gunna, Chris Brown. And I think this because I have good marketing and business ideas that could bring a lot of revenue to both sides.
14 How can our readers follow you online?