Useful Tips for Bitcoin Online Roulette. Rules and Strategies of Crypto Roulette
Guidelines for Bitcoin Roulette Online. Payouts and House Edge in Crypto Roulette. Power of Inside and Outside BTC Betting. Best Bitcoin Online Roulette Games. Winning Strategy for BTC Roulette
Bitcoin roulette is an online roulette game with the betting option of digital decentralized currency Bitcoin. Crypto payments provide fast deposits and withdrawals without charges or taxes, anonymous transactions, unlimited BTC bets.
Bitcoin roulette contains all elements and features of a traditional one. The distinction is that a table with the numeric slot wheel, a ball, and chips are virtual.
Brief Guide into Bitcoin Online Roulette
This game has been a popular entertainment since the XVIII century. Today its gaming rules have survived a few changes.
All kinds of bitcoin roulette involve the spinning wheel next to the layout. French and European roulette betting area has 37 pockets including a zero pocket. The American games hold 38 numbers because of two zero pockets.
For betting a player uses chips of different face values and places them on the layout. While the ball spins, the wheel rotates in the opposite direction. The outcome depends on the section, color, number which the ball lands down to.
Combinations that occur to be lucky get reserved till the next session. The lost bets disappear from the layout. Before a new game starts, a player can change his bets all over.
Though it is luck that defines payout, a player should be aware of the payout of the winning combination. It will assist in planning the next actions for improving gaming results. The following combinations are successful:
- red/ black pays 1 to 1;
- odd/ even pays 1 to 1;
- 1-18/ 19-36 pays 1 to 1;
- 1-12/ 13-24/ 25-36 pays 2 to 1;
- six numbers in a line pay 5 to 1;
- the first five of numbers pay 6 to1;
- a corner bet pays 8 to 1;
- street of three numbers pays 11 to 1;
- split pays 17 to 1;
- zero, double zero, or any single number pays 35 to 1.
Crypto casinos used to offer the lowest rate of the house edge for roulette games. Bitcoin online roulette games are notable for a sizable percentage of RTP rates.
In the American roulette return to player averages 94.74%, the house edge is 5.26%. Top line or five line as well known as basket bet is an outlier with its RTP rate of 92.11%. Hence the house edge is 7.89%.
The European roulette betting shows a higher percentage of RTP (97.3%) and a lower house edge (2.7%). These rates are true to the French variant but exclude the versions with La Partage condition.
The French roulette games with asserted La Partage or En Prison rules are the most attractive choice for its potent even bets payouts. The player’s return percentage is 98.65%, it drops down the house edge to 1.35%.
Betting Options in Bitcoin Online Roulette
Numbers and their combinations with chips placed inside the layout are the inside bets. Outside bets position means placing them on the area, which surrounds the betting field. Personal betting style of bet placement will have a certain gaming output.
Outside betting covers more numbers thus increasing the chance for success. Though the losses in outside bets are of low risk, the payouts are lower as well.
There are 6 categories of outside betting options as follows:
- ‘1 to 18’. It supposes the outcome of the lucky number within this range.
- ‘19 to 36’. This bet includes any number within the sequence.
- ‘Red or Black’. The bet caters to a winning number of a certain color.
- ‘Even or Odd’. A player bets on what number wins, either even or odd.
- ‘Dozen’. Any number of the 1st dozen (1-12), the 2nd dozen (13- 24), or 3d one (25-36) are winning.
- ‘Column’. You bet on 12 numbers, grouped in three vertical lines ( 1, 4, 7, or 10 down to 34, placing the chips on the space below the last number in such a column.
Inside bets are costlier, being a high-risk strategy. Inside betting allows lucrative rewards if you manage to get them with a smaller winning chance.
The basic categories of inside betting are:
- ‘Straight up’. The bet covers a single square with a number.
- ‘Split’. The bet placed on the line of neighboring numbers involves two numbers.
- ‘Street’. A betting player should place a chip on the corner of a row of 3 numbers.
- ‘Corner’ or ‘Square’.The player selects a square consisting of four numbers and places a chip in the center of it.
- ‘Five’. The bet includes the set of four numbers 0-3 for European roulette and five for American version 00-3. The chip location should be on the corner shared by the line of the numbers.
- ‘Line’. The bet covers all numbers in two bordering rows (e.g. 4, 5, 6 and 7, 8, 9 ) with the chip placed on the common corner for the rows.
Bitcoin Roulette Gaming Variety
The variety of roulette games is a strong point of any crypto playground. 7BitCasino offers bitcoin roulette games galore coupled with a fantastic welcome bonus amount up to 5 BTC.
No need to worry about security. The players can play safe bitcoin online live roulette tables or enjoy all existing gaming variants for free. They include:
- American Bitcoin Roulette;
- European Bitcoin Roulette;
- French Bitcoin Roulette;
- Common Draw;
Winning Bitcoin Roulette Strategies
Betting strategy implies adding to the probability of winning. It depends on the difficulty level of a game, the experience level of a player, and the bankroll.
Bitcoin online roulette allows taking advantage of several systems of betting. The starters should use simple but effective strategies, which are common and easy-to-learn:
- Martingale. The concept of the higher risk system is staking on even bets and doubling the bet for every wager lost. The point is that you can’t lose the whole time.
- The Paroli. It is the reverse Martingale lower risk system. The Paroli implies doubling the bet for every winning. The betting approach means going back down to the bet minimum after 3-4 winnings.
- James Bond. It is a progressive betting type with medium risk. You bet in three parts. 70% of your total covers high numbers (19-36), 25% for the second bet on 13-18, 5% for the third bet on zero. The 007 system supposes covering the most part of the table space in bets.
- D'Alembert's. It provides betting with increasing after each loss and dropping back to the initial amount upon a win. This system is helpful for BTC players with small bankrolls.
- Fibonacci. A player should move through the sequence after each loss and step back by 2 places after a win. The system is useful for even-money outside bets.
With the notion of rules and house edge, you can choose the bitcoin roulette game with a higher winning chance. Learning payout and risk level for outside and inside bets helps to earn more bitcoins. The gaming variety of 7BitCasino will let you master your roulette skills and let you try betting with different strategic techniques.