HOW TO MAKE YOUR SCHOOL PICTURE DAY A SUCCESS!
MY TIPS FOR AN ADORABLE SCHOOL PICTURE OF YOUR LITTLES!
Hey hey hey! It's SCHOOL PICTURE DAY and when I tell you we were READY this go round... we were READY! I'm not gonna lie... beforehand, I wasn't sure which outfits to select, hairstyles to do, etc... but in the end the photos turned out INCREDIBLE and more importantly, Jaxson and Jayla enjoyed every minute of their photo-taking experience!
Were there some things I did to ensure that? Yessir! I learned from our Fall School photos that I needed to approach things a bit differently — so I gave the power to the twins! They got to select what they wanted to wear (I gave them appropriate choices of course), and HONEY they showed up and showed out for their photos!
Not only that... but they wanted to take some additional photos before they went to school that day so that's exactly what we did!
Check 'em out!
My tips for perfect school photos!
Here are my recommendations to "almost" ensure that your kiddos' school pictures turn out ADORABLE!
- Give your kids choices of what to wear... the more they feel as if they were a part of the process and have the notion that they picked their own outfit, the more likely you're going to get a good smile out of them on their school photos.
- Avoid slogans, logos, and any other distracting things that may take away from your child's beautiful smile. (Clearly, this mommy didn't necessarily do that with Jayla's outfit... LOL... but I digress!)
- Schedule haircuts ahead of time... my recommendation will alway be to get their haircut a week or so before school pictures just in case there is an issue and they need their hair to grow back a bit before the big picture day!
- Never strive for perfection! Remember, this is yet another way to capture your kids at this age, so embrace the hairs sticking up or the missing tooth... all of those things still make an adorable photo. (And a memory you will have forever!)
- Make sure they get a good night's sleep the night before picture day... this is to avoid a cranky child. LOL
Want to know where I got their outfits from?
No problem! Here you go!:
I hope my tips help and CHEERS to creating memories with your littles!
Subscribe to my Daily Vlog channel for daily shenanigans between my husband, myself, and my family as we embark on our BRAND NEW JOURNEY... PARENTHOOD!
Follow me on Instagram where I help women live a happy, healthy lifestyle, create financial freedom 💰, and share my HILARIOUS crazy life as a twin mom. ❤️🍃🇭🇹
Follow me on Pinterest for all the twin mom, makeup, health & fitness, and advice content you could ever need!
About the author
I'm a Twin mom, Youtuber, Wife, Fitness lover & All-Around DORK! Here you'll find Parenthood, Entrepreneurship, Beauty, Fashion, Party Planning, Travel, Food & Fitness! I'm a fire-cracker & love to make people laugh so enjoy your stay here!
Excellent work. Looking forward to reading more!
Easy to read and follow
Well-structured & engaging content
Original narrative & well developed characters
Heartfelt and relatable
The story invoked strong personal emotions
On-point and relevant
Writing reflected the title & theme