Searching for the process to eliminate QuickBooks error code 5502 from its root cause? If yes, then your search ends right here. QuickBooks error code 5502 is often seen when the third party in the developer application connections to QuickBooks is causing issue. The user can see the following error message on the screen “Error message: QuickBooks data has been uploaded, but failed to connect to the server”. In this post, we are going to share the complete set of steps that can be performed to remove this error in QuickBooks and also the causes behind such an error. To know more, make sure to read the post carefully till the end.
Major factors that lead to QuickBooks Error 5502
- If the company file has exceeded the size limit.
- An issue with the QuickBooks Sync manager.
- Sync Manager not updated for a long time.
- A damaged .ND file can also result in Error 5502 in QuickBooks.
- The QuickBooks data files might be corrupted.
What causes such error?
One can experience this issue due to the following reasons:
• In case the company file location has been changed
• Or the third party in the developer application connections to QuickBooks
• An error occurred when downloading the changes created by applications mistreatment grasp online services.
Possible Reasons Behind Error Code 5502 In QuickBooks
This error can occur due to many reasons. One of the major causes that give rise to the QuickBooks error 5502 is due to the third-party programs that are obstructing the software or the identification of viruses or malware that affects the software. QuickBooks Error 5502 Causes due to many purposes as defined below:
A Company file growth has been changed, so QuickBooks is not ready to analyze which a Company has recorded.
Error Code 5502 causes due to matter that is gripped through online services. The report was given by the QuickBooks Company file that was uploaded with success.
The info in your QuickBooks company file was uploaded with success. However, a slip occurred while downloading the changes created by programs’ Misbehavior grasp online services.
Error 5502 results of the matter grasp online services. Or it happens when the third-party in the developer program connects to QuickBooks.
Steps to resolve the error
The user can try performing the steps below related to running the database server manager to get rid of the issue successfully.
• At first, click on windows key and then run the QuickBooks database server manager
• Now, choose add folder and also it will show the browse folder
• After that click on the folder where he/she wishes to store the company file and click on ok tab
• Go for scan and re-open the company file to check the status of intuit error code 5502.
Make a new folder and copy the company file
• At first create a new folder on the desktop and later copy the company file in recently created folder
• And then right click on the file and also click on rename tab
• Now, modify the file extension to QBM
• Start QuickBooks application and also repair all portable files
• The next step is to rename the extension of the incorrect company file
• Also, restore all the backups
• If the file extension QBX isn’t working, then the user will have to rename it
• Lastly, try to install the latest version of the sync manager.
Read Also: Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 6147
Towards the end of this post, we hope that the information discussed in above might help in removing the error code 5502 successfully. But if in case the user is unable to eliminate the issue for some reason or the user needs our assistance at any point in time, then contacting our QuickBooks premier support team at 1-888-351-0999 is recommended. We are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock in providing immediate assistance.
About the Creator
Well I am Lillian Martin and I am a certified Axpert Accounting expert. I like to help people by sharing the things which I have learned. Visit us-https://www.axpertaccounting.com/fix-quickbooks-error-15106/