Fulham vs Crystal Palace prediction / h2h / Stats / Latest results

by Rakesh Sharma about a month ago in football

Fulham VS Crystal Palace prediction / Fulham vs Crystal Palace h2h / Fulham vs Crystal Palace latest results / Fulham VS Crystal Palace stats / Match prediction for Premier League

Fulham vs Crystal Palace prediction / h2h / Stats / Latest results

Fulham vs Crystal Palace prediction is about going through stats mentioned below , which will help you to predict match winner in match between Fulham vs Crystal Palace. Key factors for Fulham vs Crystal Palace predictions is the latest results of both teams , h2h results between Fulham vs Crystal Palace , home and away win stats of Fulham vs Crystal Palace.

Match Details

Match between Fulham vs Crystal Palace will be played on 2020-10-24 14:00:00 in the Craven Cottage stadium on the grass surface . Total capacity of the stadium is 25700.

Positions in League

Fulham : 20

Crystal Palace : 14

Predictions for Fulham vs Crystal Palace

Match Winner : Fulham

Over 2.5 Goals : YES.

BTTS : YES

Analysis for match between Fulham vs Crystal palace

We analyse both teams on some of the key parameters we can use to predict the winner of a match.

Recent Form

Fulham : D L L L L W L W D W

Fulham in their last 10 matche(s) have won 3 matche(s), whereas they have lost 5 match(s) and they managed to draw 2 match(s)

Crystal Palace : D L L W W D L L L L

Crystal Palace in their last 10 match(s) have won 2 match(s), whereas they have lost 6 match(s) and they managed to draw 2 match(s)

With 3 wins and 5 losses in last 10 matches , Fulham wins on form between Fulham and Crystal Palace.

H2H for Fulham vs Crystal Palace.

Fulham = HOME

Crystal Palace =AWAY

Out of 4 matches played between Fulham and Crystal Palace, Fulham have won 1 . Crystal Palace have won 2 and Fulham and Crystal Palace have played 1 draws.

In h2h between Fulham and Crystal Palace it's an even contest on past records

Statistical analysis for Fulham and Crystal palace.

After doing statistical analysis on the entire historical data for both the teams our machine learning algorithm predicts that Fulham is having 50% probability to win this match. Whereas Crystal Palace is having 25% probability to win this match. The probability of a draw is 25% .

Home match and League position advantage

Playing at home and playing against second half of table team, we are adding home advantage to Fulham.

CRUX of our Analysis Fulham vs Crystal Palace

We analysed both teams on key parameters which are decisive in predicting match winner. Summary of our analysis is mentioned below.

1 : With 3 wins and 5 losses in last 10 matches , Fulham wins on form between Fulham and Crystal Palace

2: In h2h between Fulham and Crystal Palace it's an even contest on past records

3: Our AI based prediction based on historical data analysis predicts Fulham to have an edge in this competitions

4: Playing at home and playing against second half of table team, we are adding home advantage to Fulham.

Winning 3 key points from total of 4 key points we predict Fulham to win this match .

H2H results for Fulham vs Crystal Palace

2019-02-02 : Crystal Palace 2 - 0 Fulham

2018-08-11 : Fulham 0 - 2 Crystal Palace

2014-05-11 : Fulham 2 - 2 Crystal Palace

2013-10-21 : Crystal Palace 1 - 4 Fulham

Latest results for Fulham

2020-10-18 : Sheffield United 1 - 1 Fulham

2020-10-04 : Wolverhampton Wanderers 1 - 0 Fulham

2020-09-28 : Fulham 0 - 3 Aston Villa

2020-09-19 : Leeds United 4 - 3 Fulham

2020-09-12 : Fulham 0 - 3 Arsenal

2020-08-04 : Brentford 1 - 2 Fulham

2020-07-30 : Fulham 1 - 2 Cardiff City

2020-07-27 : Cardiff City 0 - 2 Fulham

2020-07-22 : Wigan Athletic 1 - 1 Fulham

2020-07-18 : Fulham 5 - 3 Sheffield Wednesday

Latest results for Crystal Palace.

2020-10-18 : Crystal Palace 1 - 1 Brighton & Hove Albion

2020-10-03 : Chelsea 4 - 0 Crystal Palace

2020-09-26 : Crystal Palace 1 - 2 Everton

2020-09-19 : Manchester United 1 - 3 Crystal Palace

2020-09-12 : Crystal Palace 1 - 0 Southampton

2020-07-26 : Crystal Palace 1 - 1 Tottenham Hotspur

2020-07-20 : Wolverhampton Wanderers 2 - 0 Crystal Palace

2020-07-16 : Crystal Palace 0 - 2 Manchester United

2020-07-12 : Aston Villa 2 - 0 Crystal Palace

2020-07-07 : Crystal Palace 2 - 3 Chelsea

Disclaimer

All our picks are based on in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats as reference for preparing your own predictions . We are not responsible for any losses incurred because of our analysis. BE YOUR OWN EXPERT.

For full match details about these matches please visit tips4fantasySports

Visit our past fantasy tips at Fantasy Sports Tips

football
Rakesh Sharma
Rakesh Sharma
Read next: The Spanish Connection
Rakesh Sharma
See all posts by Rakesh Sharma