Those Myths and Facts you Should know about India Toll-Free Number.
Showing Facts Of Toll-Free Number Technology To Remove The Orthodox Myths About This Technology.
India Toll-free number is one of the most useful tools to reach your promising customers effortlessly. In the competitive scenario of business, the induction of 1800 Number is same important for business small and big as well. A toll-free number gives the business an assurance to get a steady increase in their customer base, as the first encounter that happens between a customer and the agent is very crucial to positioning the organization into the customer's mind.
Let assume that a business has a toll-free number for the organization. They can be sure of making the best outcome of the incoming calls from the client-side. One must think that they need to be prepared.
Let's discuss the myths and facts which can you understand the importance and usability of India toll-free numbers for a business organization.
Myth: Complicated technology and setup of Toll-free Numbers
Fact: Configuring toll-free number is easy to setup
There is some specific complication of running a business and each activity of a business organization takes their business towards your customers. Tools are necessary to run a business organization to create an orbit of clients of their business. Using a toll-free number for business is easy to set up and a useful tool to market the business.
Myth: Toll-Free Numbers can be used only in Big Businesses
Fact: Toll-Free Numbers is beneficial for all size of Business
The utilities of toll-free numbers in India are the same benefits for the small as well as large business entities. The main motive to use this technology to create a platform for their customer to connect with the business entity. In the case of small or new businesses, the importance of using 1800 numbers increases because the client base is in the first phase and is expanding. It is always essential to make the very first contact with the new set of customers who can be loyal ones in the future. If the interest of the customer triggers towards the business organization's product or service then the toll-free number will help them to easily connect with the organization.
Myth: A Business needs to change the number if it changes its location of operation/office.
Fact: There is no need to change the toll-free number due to relocation.
If you are taking your business to any other city then it is not required to change your existing toll-free number. Now relocation with your existing toll-free number is easy. So, you are not missing out on your customer base due to the relocation of a business entity.
Myth: Cost of Toll-Free Number is huge
Fact: Toll free Numbers are available at cheaper rates
A toll-free number is a very useful add-on for a business organization, and now getting a toll-free number is very easy and at an affordable price. With such a low price, it is easy to get a substantial hike in the inbound calls which will establish the base of a business's in the long run. Even after the sales, the after-sale services have a very significant role in making a business organization successful.
Advantages of toll free number
1. Brand Building - Toll free number boost your organization's brand identity. A organization or business having toll free number, instantly puts the organization's in the image of a serious business.
2. Business Connectivity - Toll free number help your business to stay always connected with your customers. A 1800 number is always easy to remember for a customer of a business organization. Your customer will be able to connect with your organization, no matter where your business is located.
3. Enhanced Customer Satisfaction - Toll free number is loaded with features like IVR solution, Call Tracking, Call Transfer, On Hold Music, Call Conference, Call Forwarding and many more. Average customer's waiting time will be reduced with this automated features and customer will experience more professional experience from your customer service.
4. Best Marketing tool - Toll free technology has features like Live panel, Call report, Call Tracking, Time Dependent routing and many more. Those tools of toll free numbers helps a business organization to monitor its customer calls, generate insight reports of customer calls. Those information help the organization to understand customer need.
5. Increase your customer calls - Your business tollfree number gains trust and credibility towards your company from your prospects. The free calling feature of the 1800 number increases the chances of prospects connecting with your business.
Author: Sayantan Das, Digital Marketing Executive, Microtalk Communications Pvt Ltd.