WHAT IS CPM?
CPM stands for "cost per thousand" and it is a way to measure the cost effectiveness of an advertising campaign. It is often used to measure the cost of displaying an ad on a website or other digital platform.
CPM is calculated by taking the cost of the ad campaign and dividing it by the number of impressions (or views) the ad received, then multiplying that number by 1,000. The result is the cost per thousand impressions.
For example, if an ad campaign cost $5,000 and received 1,000,000 impressions, the CPM would be $5. This means that the advertiser paid $5 for every 1,000 times the ad was viewed.
CPM is a useful metric for advertisers because it allows them to compare the cost effectiveness of different ad campaigns or different ad placements. Advertisers can use CPM to determine which campaigns or placements are providing the most value for the money.
It's important to note that CPM is not the only metric used to measure the success of an advertising campaign, other metrics include :
CPC (cost per click) : the cost of an ad campaign divided by the number of clicks received
CTR (click-through rate) : the percentage of people who clicked on an ad out of the total number of people who saw it.
Each metric has its own advantages and disadvantages and they are used depending on the goals of the advertiser.
WEBSITES FOR CPM:
There are several websites that offer CPM advertising options for publishers and advertisers. Here are a few examples:
- Google AdSense: A popular platform that allows website owners to display ads on their site and earn money based on the number of impressions or clicks.
- Media.net: A contextual ad platform that serves ads on content-based websites and blogs.
- Propeller Ads: An advertising network that offers CPM and CPC ad formats for both mobile and desktop traffic.
- Infolinks: A platform that offers in-text advertising and allows website owners to earn money by displaying ads in the form of links within their content.
- Taboola: A content discovery platform that allows website owners to monetize their traffic through sponsored content and native ads.
- Outbrain: A content discovery platform that allows website owners to monetize their traffic through sponsored content and native ads.
It's worth noting that these websites have different terms of service and some of them may have specific requirements for joining their network. It's important to read the terms and conditions carefully and understand the fees and commissions involved before signing up. Additionally, you should always be aware of the rules and regulations of the platform, to avoid any issues.
HOW TO MAKE ONEY WITH CPM? AS POSSIBLE?
Here are a few ways to make money with CPM advertising:
- Create a website or blog: In order to make money with CPM advertising, you will need to have a website or blog with a substantial amount of traffic. The more traffic you have, the more impressions your ads will receive, and the more money you will earn. You can create a website or blog on various niches like technology, health, sports, entertainment, etc.
- Join an advertising network: Once you have a website or blog, you can join an advertising network such as Google AdSense, Media.net, or Propeller Ads. These networks will connect you with advertisers and provide you with the code to place on your website or blog.
- Optimize your website: To maximize your earnings, you'll want to make sure your website is optimized for advertising. This means that you should place your ads in prominent locations where they will be seen by the most people. It also means that you should make sure your website is fast and easy to navigate, so that people will stick around long enough to see your ads.
- Promote your website: The more people who visit your website, the more money you will make. To increase your traffic, you can use various marketing techniques such as search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, content marketing, and email marketing.
- Monetize your content: You can monetize your website's content by including affiliate links in your articles, creating sponsored content or offering sponsored reviews. This way you can earn money even if the visitors don't click on the ads.
It's important to note that the amount of money you can earn with CPM advertising will depend on the amount of traffic your website receives and the CPM rates offered by the advertisers. It may take some time before you start seeing significant earnings, but with persistence and effort, you can make a decent income through CPM advertising.
IF YOU ARE MY SUBSCRIBER?
MANY LOT OF FREE TOPICS WILL COMING SOON...
THANKS & REGARDS