Fix QuickBooks Error 1935: When Installing QB or .NET Framework
QuickBooks Error 1935
QuickBooks Error 1935 is an Installation Error that takes place at the same time as you are attempting to put in packages while QuickBooks is walking the Windows Startup. Furthermore, QuickBooks Error 1935 additionally takes place at the same time as you're putting in Windows Operating Systems.
When putting in QuickBooks or Microsoft .NET Framework, you acquire both of those errors:
Error 1935: This setup requires the .NET Framework.
Error 1935: An error occurred during the installation of assembly.
About QuickBooks Error 1935
Firstly, it appears as QuickBooks Error 1935. Moreover, an error description will come saying- QuickBooks has confronted a hassle and wishes to shut. Error 1935 can appear in Windows XP, Vista, 8 and, 7 operating systems.
- Error Name: Error 1935.
- Description: QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close.
- Applies To: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 1935
Take a look at the list of QuickBooks Error 1935 symptoms.
- The computer periodically freezes for a few.
- An error message appears saying ‘QuickBooks has faced a problem and needs to shut down.
- Computer crashes every time you run a particular program.
- You see Code 1935 displayed on the screen.
- An error message saying ‘QuickBooks needs to shut down to prevent damage to the computer.’
- Windows RUN sluggishly & responds slowly to mouse/ keyboard input.
- The Code 1935 comes up and crashes an Active Program Window.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 1935
Below given are a few of the causes that lead to QuickBooks Error 1935.
- Damaged Windows System Files
- Corrupted System Files Entries
- Missing and improperly linked info and issues on files occurring due to Corrupted system files.
- File errors happened due to an Adware/Spyware attack or improper computer shut down during the computer recovery process from a virus.
- Windows System Files got deleted or have corrupted entries
- Improper deletion of Apps
- Incomplete Hardware or Software Installation.
Solutions to resolve QuickBooks Error 1935
Try out the below solutions to solve Error 1935 in QuickBooks.
- First, Press CTRL+R and open Run Command
- Now Type ‘msconfig’ and press OK
- Click Selective Startup>> General Tab>> Load System Services>>Load Startup Items
- Press on the ‘Services Tab’
- Click ‘Hide all Microsoft services and click on ‘Disable ’
- Unmark the ‘Hide All Microsoft Services’ checkbox
- See the list of Services and ensure that Windows Installer Checkbox is marked. If it is not marked then ensure to mark
- Click OK
- Click on ‘Restart in the system configuration window’ and restart your computer.
- Once your computer has restarted then do a Clean Install of your QuickBooks
- Go to the Keyboard and press CTRL+R to open RUN Command
- Type ‘msconfig’ and press OK
- Choose Normal startup>>General tab>>OK
- Now in the system configuration window, Press on Restart and restart your
- Open the Run window and press Windows+R on your keyboard
- Fill in ‘Control Panel and click the OK option
- Now, click the option ‘Uninstall ’
- Click Option ‘Turn Windows features ON or OFF.’
- Now check .NET Framework 4.5 is enabled. If it isn’t enabled then turn it on. Additionally, you want to shut the Windows Feature window and Then Reboot Computer. Press OK to restore the .NET Framework with the aid of using unchecking the field and rebooting the laptop. In case you notice that the .NET Framework 4.five is already enabled then ‘Re-enable .NET Framework after which reboot
- Similarly, as the above step, check .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 is enabled. You can do this by clicking the box. If it isn't enabled then click on OK and Reboot the laptop Additionally, you could restore the .NET Framework with the aid of using clearing out the field and rebooting the laptop.
- Restart Computer
- Start Installation
- Temporarily disable the Anti-Virus or Anti-Spyware software during software installation
- Once the installation is complete, then Enable Anti-virus and Anti-Spyware Software
Note: You can Install QuickBooks in Selective Startup as well.
- Click Start Button
- Now, enter ‘Update’ in the search box and press Enter.
- A Windows Update Dialog Box will come up
- If you see that Updates are available, then click the ‘Install Updates’ option
- Restart the computer that has QuickBooks install error 1935, and again perform the installation process.
- Stop the Anti-virus program during the Installation
- Install QB and .NET Framework ( if not there already).
- Restart the Anti-virus program after the QB and the.Net Framework are successfully installed.
Note: If the problem is there then, check whether Microsoft.Net Framework needs repair, or you need to Reinstall & Start the Installation process again. You can also Install QuickBooks in Selective Startup.
- Refresh Microsoft .NET Structure to the most recent form.
- Now go to the Net structure site
- Download Web Installer
- Read On-screen instructions and introduce the .NET structure.
- Start the computer and Log in to the system.
- Now connect the system to the internet.
- Download QB Install Diagnostic Tool
- Save the file to your Desktop
- Now, double-click on the QBInstall_tool_v2.exe file
- Close all open programs that are running in the background
- Once the System diagnostic is complete, then Reboot the system
- Now Install QuickBooks