There’re many ways to stream music on your iPhone currently. You may be into Spotify, iTunes, Tidal, SoundCloud, Pandora, Amazon Music, etc. Those are all awesome music streaming platforms, and deserve to be mentioned is that Amazon Music is totally free if you are already a Prime member on Amazon. With Prime Music, you are able to have a pick from 100 million songs varies from different styles. Additionally, if you would like to expand the catalog, then only $7.99/month will be charged to explore 90 million tracks.
As members, you don’t even have to buy individual songs for enjoying Amazon songs on iPhone. But meanwhile, all of your Amazon Music will be gray out and inaccessible once canceled the subscription. In other words, you didn’t really own Amazon Music songs on iPhone, even though you’ve downloaded them. So is there any way to keep Amazon Music playable even after subscription ends? Of course, the following will show you the best way to enjoy Amazon Music on iPhone forever. Also, you will learn the detailed steps on how to listen to music with Amazon Music on your iPhone.
- How to listen to music with Amazon Music on your iPhone
- Best Way to Stream Amazon Music on iPhone Forever
How to listen to music with Amazon Music on your iPhone
You can directly stream Amazon Music songs on your iPhone now. Here’s the detailed guidance:
- STEP 1 Tap the “Menu” button in the upper left corner of the screen.
- STEP 2 Tap on the “Your Library” button then.
- STEP 3 Select content by playlist, artist, album, song, or genre to start enjoying Amazon Music.
Or you can also collect your favorite Amazon songs and creat a new playlist on iPhone by following the steps below:
- STEP 1 Tap the “Create New Playlist” button under the Playlists section.
- STEP 2 Enter a name you like for the playlist.
- STEP 3 When the content appears, tap the “+” icon next to a song or album to add music to your playlist.
- STEP 4 Hit the “Done” button on the upper right corner of the screen when finished.
After customizing, you are now able to listen to Amazon Music on iPhone in different modes by hitting the control buttons:
- STEP 1 Hit the “Loop” icon at the bottom left corner of the screen to replay the current song over and over again.
- STEP 2 Tap the “Shuffle” icon next to the Loop icon to shuffle the album or playlist.
- STEP 3 Tap the “Share” icon next to the Shuffle icon to play music through a connected speaker or Apple TV.
- STEP 4 Tap the “Up Next” icon in the bottom right corner of the screen to see what you’ve already listened to, what you are currently listening to, and what is coming next.
With a membership of Prime Music or Music Unlimited, all songs on Amazon Music are at your fingertips. But if you need to play Amazon Music on iPhone forever, it’s suggested to have a try the new method shown below.
Best Way to Stream Amazon Music on iPhone Forever
As above, your audio collections will be overdue if you are no longer a member of Amazon Music. But things change if you can record Amazon songs to open-format music files. Luckily, here we will exactly show you a powerful Amazon Music Recorder to keep your Amazon library playable on iPhone forever.
This smart audio recorder is called TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter, critically acclaimed by most listeners around the world. Armed with the best audio recording core, TuneBoto is designed to download and convert any Amazon Music Unlimited & Prime Music songs to plain MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV/AIFF format. Built with an easy-to-use interface, you are able to download all Amazon Music to computer within just a few steps.
Moreover, integrated with the ID3 info recognition feature, TuneBoto will also keep ID3 tags on each Amazon audio file after the fast speed conversion. With its help, you can play Amazon Music Unlimited or Prime Music on iPhone even after unsubscription or free trial ends.
Step by Step Tutorial:
TuneBoto supports to convert Amazon Music on both Windows and Mac computer. The following will guide you on how to download Amazon songs to MP3 and transfer them to iPhone for streaming forever. Let’s look at how to get the most out of it.
- Step 1 Log in to Your Amazon Music Account
Run the TuneBoto Amazon Music on your computer and two pages will pop up. One is TuneBoto’s operation page and the other is Amazon Music web player. If it doesn’t, click Open the webplayer window in the upper right corner to open Amazon Music web player. And then follow the instruction to log in to your Amazon Music account.
- Step 2 Customize the Settings As Needed
Click Settings tab in the lower left corner. Here you can see a lot of output settings to choose from. According to your needs, you can set the output format, output folder, output path, output file name, etc. by yourself. TuneBoto can also support the highest output HD audio quality, you can choose AUTO from Output Format to save this quality.
- Step 3 Select Songs You Want
In this step, head to the Amazon Music web player. You can browse to find the song/album/playlist you want to download and open it. Click “Click to add” button in the lower right corner. TuneBoto will analyze the platlist automatically and then you can select the specific songs in a pop-up window. Once complete, click “Add”.
- Step 4 Start to Convert
If you have multiple playlists to download, you can click “Add” to add more songs, the steps are the same as the previous step. When all the songs are selected, click “Convert” and wait patiently for the songs to be downloaded.
- Step 5 Find Downloaded Songs
Once the conversion is complete, you can check the downloaded song in the “Converted” section. Or you can click the folder icon behind the song to open the output folder you set up before.
- Srep 6 Transfer Amazon Music to iPhone
1. Connect your iPhone to computer via a matched USB cable.
2. Launch iTunes on your computer and import the well-converted Amazon Music to it.
3. On computer, click the “iPhone” icon on the upper-left corner of your iTunes interface.
4. In the pop-up setting page, under the “Option” section, check off the selection of “Automatically sync when iPhone is connected”, and check on the selection of “Manually manage music and videos” and save the settings.
5. Go back to the main interface of the iTunes, and directly drag & drop the uploaded Amazon Music to the area of the iPhone section (on the left side) to start transferring.
Now, you’ve got two methods to play Amazon Music tracks on iPhone. It’s suggested to try out the second yet best way in order to enjoy Amazon Music on iPhone forever. With the help of TuneBoto, you can also transfer any Amazon Music audio to all of your devices for playback without limitations. TuneBoto offers the free trial version for users to test its features. Now, give it a shot!