Stocks made simple; the essentials of stock trading and how stocks are priced, bought and sold.
My phone woke me up. It was the chime. Before yesterday, I’d never heard it. Now it was etched on my brain. That damn chime ruined my life.
Why I Own CRTD Stock
I heard a quote once from Nate Obrien, a personal finance videographer, that went like this: "If you invest in a company, you are saying the market price is wrong."
Stock Trading for Beginners
I bet you've heard about the short squeeze that resulted in a momentum boom that rose the price of a number of different stocks, with GameStop (GME). Now, it seems like no matter where you go, someone is talking about the stock market. Maybe, you've found yourself becoming interested in learning about how to make money from the market? So, you jump in and buy up plenty of GME shares - hoping to turn a profit - only to find yourself 90% down and wondering just what the hell happened to all of your money. Now you're ready to quit stock trading altogether. But, what if I told you that you fell into one of the classic pitfalls of trading and that you can be successful? It is said that 90% of traders will fail, that's a pretty bleak statistic, but then what about the other 10%? If it where impossible for anyone to turn a profit trading, then that statistic should be closer to 100%. So you have to ask yourself, what are the 10% doing that the other 90% aren't? You may be tempted to believe it to be large amounts of money and connections, but you would be further from the truth. What most people lack is the proper knowledge and mental fortitude needed to be successful. In this, and future articles, I will teach you everything I know about trading - from the basics of support and resistance, to advanced trading strategies. I hope you are ready to learn.
The Forgotten SPAC Stock
SPACs, or Special Purpose Acquisition Companies have been very popular among retail investors. After all, they've seemed like a foolproof way to make money. Although a bad example after they were discovered to be fraudulent, Nikola Motors (NKLA Stock) brought the frenzy to SPAC investing. They also caused a slew of investors to pile into electric vehicle (EV) stocks. Shift Technologies (SFT Stock) came before Nikola's time, so they missed out on the SPAC hype. I believe this has presented a great buying opportunity for the company.
What is a dividend? A Dividend is a payment made by a company. This payment is directed to a selected group of shareholders of a company. Usually, every shareholder is eligible if they own a stock or a part of it before the ex-dividend date. A dividend often comes from the company’s net profit unless they are fund dividends. Normally, a dividend is paid out as cash, but it can also be paid in additional shares of stock, which are not taxed.
I’ve always counted things. I have an obsession with numbers and data. This makes working for a hedge fund seem logical. All my life, I’ve counted and sorted almost everything: macaroni shells on my plate, squares in a parquet floor, freckles on my boyfriend’s neck. Data always has a purpose. One day, I’ll notice an odd shaped “freckle” on my boyfriend and tell him his numbers are off. He’ll go see a dermatologist and find out it’s a melanoma. And, BOOM! I saved him.
Is This Penny Stock Set To Rocket Higher?
In a market where about any stock has at least doubled your investment over the past year, it's easy to get euphoria. There are so-called "experts" popping up every day. Some are legit, while the majority will fade away after a market crash or correction.
Sensex scales 50,000 points for the first time ever
For the first time since its inception, BSE Sensex, the 30 stock benchmark index, scaled 50,000 points on January 21, 2021. Sensex surged over 200 points and reached an all-time high of 50,126.73, while the Nifty 50 index rose to 14,700 for the first time ever.
Hot Stock of the day.
Shares of Wunong Net Technology (WNW) reached a 15.65% growth during Pre-Market hours and finished the day with a 75.36% growth.
8 Golden Rules for Successful Stock Trading
Are you looking for ways to get the most out of your money? Then consider stock trading as it provides various opportunities for your money to grow.
Bumble’s IPO Finds a Good Match As Stock Surges. But Its Wall Street Relationship Might Be Rocky
The year 2021 has started on a high note for investors. The stock markets are in a frenzied state and we’ve just witnessed one of the gigantic short squeezes in recent times owing to a group of Redditors who took on large hedge fund managers that were shorting stocks like GameStop, AMC, and BlackBerry.
CleanSpark Reports Another Record Breaking Quarter
CleanSpark Inc. (NASDAQ:CLSK) reported Q1 earnings before the bell this morning. Revenue more than doubled year-over-year, to $2.3 million. This was all done in a cyclically dry season for the microgrid industry, paired with COVID-19 restrictions. Historically, the months of October, November, and December only attribute about 10% of yearly revenues for the company. The company's current backlog sits at $7.3 million, up from a mere $800 thousand at the end of 2020. In addition, CleanSpark's current proposal pipeline sits at $25 million.