Homemade Recipes For Picky Eater Dogs
Here are some homemade recipes for dogs that are picky eaters
"My dog is extremely picky. My vet recommended this food, but my dog will barely eat it... she's very thin and I need to get more weight on her."
"He won't touch his kibble unless something else is mixed with it. At first, I would only give him people food, then he wouldn't eat that either."
"My dog has food allergies, so what do I feed her? She likes homemade recipes, but there are so many choices! What homemade recipes should I use?"
These are common problems faced by pet owners. Being a picky eater is not just limited to dogs who have been kenneled for long periods of time. This can happen to any dog, regardless of how often they are fed. If your dog is a picky eater and you want homemade recipes that meet their dietary needs and please their palate, then this article is for you!
Here are some homemade dog recipes for your picky eater dog:
1. 2 pounds of ground beef.
2. 3 cups of white or brown rice.
3. Water to cover the ingredients in your pot.
4. A dash of homemade seasoning mix, homemade garlic powder, homemade salt-free seasoning blend, homemade vegetable oil, homemade pure beef broth, homemade vegetable oil.
1. Place the ground beef in a large pot and add water to cover it. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat.
2. While waiting for the water to boil, cook rice in a separate pot or pan using your preferred method. When the rice is done, add the homemade seasoning mix and garlic powder to taste.
3. Drain and rinse your pot of ground beef then return the meat to it. Add homemade vegetable oil and homemade pure beef broth at this point.
4. Reduce heat to low and cover the pot with a lid just until steam no longer escapes from under the lid.
5. Add homemade vegetable oil to your homemade rice and stir until combined.
6. Serve homemade dog food recipes over homemade steamed rice for an easy-to-digest meal that's loaded with nutrients!
Notes: You can substitute beef broth, homemade vegetable oil , homemade pure beef broth, homemade seasoning mix, homemade garlic powder, homemade salt-free seasoning blend for homemade chicken broth , homemade vegetable oil, homemade pure chicken broth. You can also substitute ground turkey or pork for the beef.
Recipe 2: homemade dog treats
1. 1 tablespoon of honey per 8 oz. of peanut butter (for example, you'll need 1 tablespoon of honey and 8 ounces of peanut butter for this homemade dog treat recipe)
2. 1 cup of whole wheat flour
3. 1/4 cup oats
4. 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
5. A dash salt-free seasoning blend, homemade pure beef broth vegetable oil,homemade pure chicken broth, garlic powder.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray or line it with parchment paper, and set aside.
2. In a large bowl stir together the peanut butter and honey until well combined, then stir in the whole wheat flour, oats, vegetable oil, salt-free seasoning blend homemade pure beef broth homemade vegetable oil, garlic powder homemade vegetable oil until thoroughly mixed.
3. Place teaspoonfuls of the dough onto your greased baking sheet or onto parchment paper. You can also use a regular tablespoon to create larger homemade dog treats for larger dogs.
4. Bake homemade dog treats in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
5. Cool homemade dog treats on wire racks then store them in an airtight container, with wax paper between each layer so they don't stick together.