“A mother's love is everything. This is what a child brings into this world. This is the one that molds their entire existence. When a mother sees her child in danger, she is really able to do anything. Mothers removed their children's cars and destroyed the entire dynasty. A mother's love is the strongest energy for humans. ,
50 Quotes For Mother
1. See the darkness, your mouth turned black
Mother opened her eyes and became bright in the house.
2. In this way it washes my sins
When the mother is very angry, she cries.
3. Someone got home or some shop
I was the youngest at home, mother came to my part.
4. What kind of debt I can't pay
Until I return home, my mother lives in Sajde
5. I wish that I should be anguish again
Get wrapped with mother in such a way that I am a child
At least for the laughter of children, I will become a toy in such a way.
6. In any case, I will not think of my maternal uncle in a few relationship.
I wipes crying someday tears
The mother did not wash the issues.
7. We let the house remain empty throughout his life
When you went, when did the other stay here
I wanted everyone to tear all books yesterday
Let a word "mother" be written on just one paper.
8. Life will increase despite being a Mukhtasar (a little)
Kiss mother's eyes and light will get light.
9. Stars will be in your heart
I liked my mother's fair wearing.
10. He is never bad
There is just a mother who is not upset with me.
11. Have seen Ajna with moving eyes
I have not seen my mother, I have seen my mother.
12. When you see in your mother's eyes, you will know that this is the pure love found on this earth.-Mitch Albom
13. God cannot be everywhere, and so she made mother. -Rudyard Kipling
14. Whatever I am today, whatever will happen, I am a deemed of my beloved mother for this. -Abraham Lincoln
15. A mother is one who can replace all others, but no one else can replace a mother.-Cardinal Meymillod
16. Jawani fades; Love worse; The leaves of friendship fall; A mother's hidden hope crosses all of them. -Liver Wendell Holmes
17. A mother also understands what the child does not say. -Jewish Proverb
18. Even 1 gram of the mother is equal to 1 ton of the priest. -Spanish Proverb
19. A mother has more power than the throne of a king. -Mabel Hale
20. A mother forgives us all our crimes, do not mention one or two which we do not have. -Robert Brault
21. Mother has a heartbeat in the house; And without that, no heart beats. -Leroy Brownlow
22. God's name is "mother" in the lips and hearts of small children. -William makepeace thackery
24. In mother's eyes, her smile, touching her, children wrote in the message: 'You see!' -Adrienne Rich
25. Mother's love is the fuel that enables a normal person to do impossible work. -Marion C. Garretty
26. A mother's arms are the most comfortable compared to someone else. -Diana, Princess of Wales
27. Matinity: All love starts from that.
MotherHood: All love begins there. -Robert Browning
28. "A mother's love is fuel that enables a normal person to do impossible work" - Marian C. Gareti.
29. “Mother's love is peace. There is no need to achieve this, it does not need to be worthy. " - Erch from
30. "A mother is the one who can replace all others but no one else can replace it." - Cardinal Mermilode
31. "The love of a mother and daughter is never different." - Vaila Shipman
32. "A mother's arms are more comfortable than someone else." - Princess Diana
33. “When you are a mother, you are never alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. " - Sophia Loren
34. "My favorite thing about being a mother is just a better person that makes you on a daily basis." - Drew Barrymore
35. "My most important job at the end of the day is still mother-in-chief." - Michelle Obama
Some words for mother
36. "Sometimes the strength of motherhood is more than natural laws." - Barbara Kingslever
37. "Motherhood is the biggest thing and the most difficult thing." - Ricky Lake
38. "A mother's love is concluded through everyone." - Washington Irving
39. "If I know what love is, it is because of you." - Harman Hayes
40. "The natural state of maternity is selflessness." - Jessica Lenge
41. "Maternity: All love begins and ends there." - Robert Browning
42. "When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the pure love you will ever know." -Rhuli Benneto
43. “Mother has a heartbeat in the house; And without that, there is no heartbeat. "Laroy Brownlo
44. “Mothers are like glue. Even when you cannot see them, they are still holding the family together. "Susan Galle
45. "My mother: She is beautiful, with a soft and steel spine on the edges. I want to be old and be like her. "Zodi Picolt
46. "Mother is the name of God in the lips of young children and heart." - William Makepiece Thackeray
47. "A mother's influence in her children's life is beyond calculation." —Jems e. Fusty
48. "It is possible that gold is purified, but who can make his mother more beautiful?" -Mahatma Gandhi
49. "There is no role in life that is more necessary than motherhood." - Elder M. Russell Ballad
50. “The youth enhances; Gets love; The leaves of friendship fall; The secret hope of a mother underlines them all. " - Oliver Vendel HomesIn mother's eyes, her smile, touching her, children wrote in the message: 'You see!' -Adrienne Rich