7 Universal Laws and the 7 Chakras
There are seven rules to the universe that you cannot escape.
To build your reality, you have to follow the seven laws. These laws are found everywhere and applicable to everyone. In the 3D reality, the seven laws are split into seven parts corresponding to our seven chakras. However, there is but one main law and that is Mentalism. “The mind is all” principle. Our body which contains the seven chakras is a reflection of the laws. We have to be coherent within ourselves and coherent with the seven laws (or the one law which is split into the seven parts).
7. Mentalism: What does Mentalism mean? It means that there is oneness with all, that everything is mind and that we have to strive towards being in harmony with everything around us and with yourself. This is represented by the crown chakra. Everything that you live is what you think and believe. To manifest the things you want in life, you have to be in the present moment, because the present is all that there is. We speak of the past and the future but this is only relevant to our perception in the 3D. Coherence only manifests when you are in the present moment.
6. Correspondence: As within so without. This principle is represented by the third eye chakra. We need our eyes to see and our ears to hear. However, all this information perceived from outside of us is processed within us. Our eyes and ears help us to see the distortion and all the pieces of the puzzle. Everything still comes from within the mind. We have to see the positive and the negative and we also have to be neutral. This can happen only when all three of our eyes function together (the left, right and third eye).
5. Vibration: this principle corresponds to the throat chakra. Everything vibrates. Everything you communicate holds a particular vibration. You have to be aware of how and what you communicate as the vibration of that is sent out to the universe and comes back to you. Words are very important and powerful, as we know from the biblical text.
4. Rhythm: this principle corresponds to the heart chakra. Everything has a time according to its rhythm. There is always a fluctuation between the positive and negative. Rhythms are connected to time. For example, time is very long when the rhythm is slow and very fast when the rhythm is fast. If the rhythm goes faster, the vibration also increases. So to change your rhythm you have to change the vibration of how you communicate, the way you perceive things (the correspondence) and the way you think (mentalism).
We have to seek harmony between all these to manifest normality. This doesn’t mean that ups are good and downs are bad. It just means that there is always a change occurring. However, when we go very low or very high we can suffer trauma. Sometimes trauma is just an event that helps us to reset ourselves back into normality.
3. Cause and effect: this principle corresponds to the solar plexus chakra. What you do affects everything that happens to you is because you created it. If something bad happens to you, you have to search for the cause of it and understand it to make the change. Sometimes it can be just because you are vibrating low in a low frequency and that is what comes back to you. You have to change the vibration, and the rhythm to change the cause and effect.
2. Polarity: this applies to the sacral chakra. We live in a world of separation and polarity. We go from one end to the other, from positive to negative, from up to down all the time. This helps us to evolve. We don’t have to look like downs or negatives as a bad thing. We need to go down to jump higher. So sometimes it is good to experience the downs. It helps you to grow and evolve. However, we do have two ways of looking at reality. Do we want to live in a reality of creation or separation?
1: Generation: this law is represented by the root chakra. Everything is generated from the positive and negative. Everything that is destroyed is recreated. There is no such thing as death. We only transform our existence to a different state.
Knowing the seven laws, or the one main law: mentalism, can help you to navigate through life or reality in the way that you want. We have always had the choice to live a life of creation or a life of destruction. Which do you choose?