DataMime is a new crowd-sourcing website developed by Zen3/TechMahindra. There is not much information available about this website, but it’s a great way of getting instant UHRS access (even faster than Clickworker).
It’s a fairly new project, and they only offer UHRS jobs for now. But they plan to expand their offerings by providing various jobs (such as annotation, validation, categorization, etc.) in the future.
The website is available globally and payments are handled by Paypal and Bank Transfers (only in some countries).
Signing Up And Working On UHRS through DataMime (Step-by-Step Guide)
Datamime is one of the fastest ways to access UHRS jobs right now. The whole process from signing up for Datamime to logging into UHRS will take just 5 minutes.
Here is the step-by-step guide for doing this:
- Go to Datamime’s signup page. Enter and verify your email address.
- Fill the signup form and provide your Outlook Email address (for UHRS access). Create one here in case you don’t have one.
- Then you will be logged into the dashboard. See if you have been assigned any apps. It will be 0 in the beginning, but refresh the page after some time and it will say 1 Apps assigned.
- Then go to “My Apps”. You will see the UHRS access link. Click and log into UHRS using your outlook email address.
This is it. You get access to UHRS within a matter of minutes.
Enabling Payments and Updating Payment Information (How to Get Paid)
Datamime requires you to enable 2-factor Authentication before you provide your payment details.
To enable it, you need to download the Google Authenticator App on your smartphone.
- Click on “Settings” and go to the “Payments” section.
- You will be asked to scan a QR Code using the Google Authenticator App. Scan it and enter the code given by the app.
- Now you can update your payment details. International payments are handled through Paypal, while they offer direct bank transfer for some countries. Enter whichever option is available to you.
Datamime will pay you whatever amount you earn in UHRS ( See “My Reports” in UHRS) on a monthly basis. Transfers might take up to 10 days to reach your bank account.
For example, the amount earned in the month of January will be paid to you within the first 10 days of February. So expect a 40-day window between your work and payment (maximum).
One more thing, they require you to submit your bank account details, PAN Card and other documents if you are from India or Brazil. This is because you can only withdraw via Bank Transfer options, and there are some tax-related formalities that they need to do.
Datamime Payment Proof
Datamime has proven to be a very genuine and good site. They are never late with their payments (unlike Quadrant Resource). I have been paid by them thrice.
They pay via Bank account transfers for some countries and Paypal for others. You can find their bank transfer and Paypal payment proofs below:
Here are 3 payment proofs from Datamime. Two are from Paypal (for International Countries), while one if via Bank Transfer (only for Indian and Brazilian Crowd Workers).
Hello, people of Vocal. I quit my full-time desk job in search for an adventure. I wanted to work whenever, however and whereever I felt like.
Now, I write about online earning websites and tips.
My ultimate goal is to have a digital nomad lifestyle, but right now my goal is to get to 100 subscribers on Vocal. Follow my journey on https://digitalbazaari.com