Botnet Detection Market In-Depth Analysis, Growth Strategies and Comprehensive Forecast to 2022 - 2032
Botnet Detection Market
According to the botnet detection market analysis by Future Market Insights (FMI), the adoption of botnet detection is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 33.6% from 2022-2032. The report states that the market is expected to reach a valuation of ~US$ 635.4 Mn by the end of 2022. As per FMI, companies should build advanced bot managers to mitigate and manage bot traffic.
Botnet detection is a technique that is used to recognize a botnet, which is a computer network under the control of a malicious user. The botnet detection technique is built upon the traffic analysis between the botmaster and the bot. Some botnets are very hard to notice since they utilize HTTP service for communication with each other, and their communication is generally an encrypted format.
In order to guard against malware assaults, it is very important for any enterprise to include botnets, by protecting even the weakest link in the enterprise system and network. It is extremely important to remove a botnet, after it has been identified in a system with the help of a safety software. Additionally, it is essential to maintain proactive efforts for the detection of botnet after its elimination.
Request a Sample of this Report @
Companies like Akamai Technologies, Imperva, Distil Networks, and PerimeterX are a few of the primary players in the market offering advanced solutions in the botnet detection market. For instance, Akamai Technologies holds a vision to standout, addressing the growing collaboration between security and line of businesses, recognizing the evolution of bot operations, and protecting the end-customer journey.
The company recently announced the launch of adjacent offerings like account protector and audience hijacking protection. Furthermore, the company offers a bot manager in order to manage and mitigate the impact of bot traffic.
Increasing smartphone penetration is one of the keyreasons responsible for the growth of the botnet detection market. For instance, according to the FMI analysis, in February 2022 the smartphone subscription recorded 6,567 Mn and is further forecasted to reach 7,690 Mn by 2027. In the last few years, smartphone botnets have become very popular. Moreover, android software which is extremely vulnerable to malware and is constantly targeted by the hackers owing to the popularity of OS across the world.
Furthermore, awareness initiatives adopted by various prominent players in the cyber security landscape and increasing government initiatives to remove botnets from their online space are expected to overcome this restraint in the near future. However, usage of traditional botnet detection methods by various enterprises coupled with a lack of awareness are responsible for restraining the growth of botnet detection market.
Key Takeaways: Botnet Detection Market
• By component, the solution segment is anticipated to account for the leading share in the global demand for botnet detection during the forecast period. However, the services segment is estimated to grow at a robust CAGR of 34.7% through 2032.
• By deployment, the cloud-based segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 35% between 2022 & 2032.
• Among the enterprise size, large enterprises segment is anticipated to hold the largest share of the global market and is estimated to increase at a CAGR of 33% between 2022 & 2032.
• By industry, the media and entertainment segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 35.9% between 2022 & 2032.
• North America is dominating botnet detection market followed by Europe region in 2022. South Asia & Pacific is estimated to grow at the fastest rate over the forecast period.
• The market in U.S. is expected to progress at a CAGR of around 33.9% through 2032.
• In India, the botnet detection market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 39.2% during the forecast period.
• Botnet detection market in China is estimated to witness the absolute opportunity of US$ 955.2 Mn in the forecast period.
Get More Information on this Report @
More Valuable Insights on Botnet Detection Market
Future Market Insight’s report on the botnet detection market research is segmented into five major sections – component (botnet detection solution, services (professional services, managed services)), deployment (cloud, on premise), enterprise size (small and medium-sized enterprises, large enterprises), industry (BFSI, healthcare, retail, IT & telecom, manufacturing, government and others), and region (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa), to help readers understand and evaluate lucrative opportunities in the botnet detection demand outlook.
Botnet Detection Market Outlook By Category
• Botnet Detection Solution
By Enterprise Size:
• Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
• Large Enterprises
• IT and Telecom
• Media and Entertainment
• Travel and Hospitality
• North America
• Latin America
• East Asia
• South Asia & Pacific
• Middle East and Africa (MEA)
There are no comments for this story
Be the first to respond and start the conversation.