How to Expand Your Social Circle and Make New Friends Anywhere
Also, are you blind?
I think it’s very common for people to be blind.
Sometimes we can get so caught up in whatever life brings, in what our habitual patterns are that we run blind to important things in our lives.
One of the most common things we can be blind to (that I can only speak about because I’ve been there myself) is what good we can offer this world.
Sometimes it’s easy to think you’re just one person. You can only do so much. Especially if you’re not majorly successful yet or super rich.
Can I ask you something? When was the last time someone did something very small that made a huge difference in your life?
Maybe it was just a friend checking up on you when you really needed it. Or a stranger that threw you a smile. Maybe it was someone who asked a simple question that completely changed how you thought.
How about when you did something small for someone that you noticed made a big difference?
Did you need to be high in status, rich, an expert of all the things, or did you just have to be human beings that loved and cared?
We all have so much value to offer this world. I’ve noticed however, we have to get close to others in order to add that value.
In our society right now, there’s a majority of people that don’t know how to make new friends. And there’s nothing shameful about it. It’s just like not knowing how to solve a simple math formula.
I used to be in the same spot. But things have changed in such a beautiful way for me. And I’d love to share with you all of my secrets. In fact in the next couple of minutes, I’ll share with you a step by step formula to expand your social circle and make new friends anywhere.
I’m sharing this with you because I’ve met countless people all around America. I’ve seen the good in every one of them. And I learned something along the way. All of us are unique. There is no one out there exactly like you. And you in your entirety have a beauty and uniqueness to your soul a love, light, and a spirit with your heart, that other people deserve the chance to get to know and be around. That needs to be shared with this world.
I hope you use what I’m about to share with you to add your special loving unique impact to others.
So expanding your social circle…
1) Put yourself in new locations where you can meet more people.
(Or seek out more possibilities in the locations where you already are.)
- Events are probably the easiest place to meet new people. There’s a whole list of resources you can use to find the best events and locations in the Your Dream Social Life ebook. And if you don’t like reading, I threw in an audiobook as a bonus for you guys.
- Seeking out more possibilities in the location you are… so many people have been conditioned not to talk to strangers… But everyone you are friends with now was a stranger and someone you had never met.
- It’s not normal to just go out and talk to random people everyone. Until you start doing it.
2) Start initiating conversations with new people at this location.
See how many people you can talk with. This can sometimes be the hardest part.
- I’ve gone through this a lot and have definitely gone through a lot of rejection, being ignored, and mean reactions through this. But I share with you the mindsets I use that have kept me going to keep starting new conversations despite that in Dream Social Life. Because a lot of people know how to workout but they don’t do it. Sometimes people need that mindset shift before they do what they know they need to do. So I help with that as well as exactly what to say.
- For mindset, one thing I can say is that however people react to you is their world. They have no idea who you are so it’s not personal at all. How you react is your world. If you continue to create new connections or if you decide to give up and stop… that’s your world.
- When someone doesn’t respond well, get thankful and excited for the next person you’ll meet who could end up being a genuine kindred soul connection.
- For what to say, it’s generally a better idea to start with questions because if you say something random like 'oh it’s nice out,' the possible replies to that are probably super short. So simple questions on the situation you’re in or environment are usually great starters.
3) Choose several people to connect with on a deeper level.
Initiate or engage in a longer conversation with them.
- Some people you’ll start conversations with… can be dry. Nothing personal we all just might have different interests. But if you get a good feeling about someone definitely try to elongate the conversation. I’m someone who typically skips small talk and go for deeper questions. I’ll typically ask people questions like, what do you want the most in your life right now? OR What’s the best thing about your life?
4) Get their social media or any other means to contact them later.
- Not everyone you meet at first will become your best friend in the next hour. Most conversations get cut off. So, when you find a window of opportunity it’s a great idea to get their social media. Phone numbers are okay to ask for, but usually, social media is better because you can see their stories, and easily have something to start up another conversation on down the road.
5) Invite them to an upcoming event where you are going to be.
If you want to go the extra mile, invite them to an event that you are hosting.
- I suggest you do this every two weeks. You can tell them to bring a friend as well. The more people that come the more connections everyone can make.
- A lot of people might not show up. I’ve experienced this and I share with you how to handle that.
There’s so much more valuable information that I didn’t get to go over yet, but it’s all in the Dream Social Life eBook. Included is an audiobook for you plus some bonus videos made and packaged with love. It gives you what you need to know to start new loving conversations everywhere. To have amazing new soulful friends. To be at a point where you get to hang out with others, do fun things with them, and have a fuller life. To expand as an individual because of new people and those shared experiences.
Are you ready to create the fulfilling social life you deserve in your life?
Maybe later?... How long are you ready to wait until this never happens?
Now is always the best time to check it out!