Hilarious moments and more from the beloved sitcom, The Office. The show started all the way back in 2005. It even has its own theme song... it's not the greatest theme song though. It's known to be the awkwardly more successful US version of the 'Ricky Gervais-led British original.' A show that has a quirky documentary style that follows the staff of Dunder-Mifflin who seem to, for the most part, have a problem with office romances.
Michael Gary Scott
Sometimes I think he is an awful racist and then other times I realize he is just an absolute idiot with no real concept of social norms. He doesn't have common sense and he doesn't understand boundaries. I have to admit, if he was my boss, I would be really unhappy... luckily he is just a fictional character on a popular TV show. So I find him quite entertaining.
1. “I don’t understand. We have a day honoring Martin Luther King, but he didn’t even work here.”—Michael Scott
2. "Oh yuck! That's worse than you playing."—Michael Scott
3. "In Japan, you must always commit suicide in order to avoid embarrassment."—Michael Scott
4. "If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and Toby, I would shoot Toby twice."—Michael Scott
5. “I have cause. It is beCAUSE I hate him.”—Michael Scott
You got it, he’s talking about Toby.
6. "Uh, me so horny. Right, you know what I'm talking about!"—Michael Scott
Micheal Scott acting as "Mr. Ping."
7. "I am ashamed at your naked face."—Michael Scott
Why was her accent British though?
8. “That’s what she said.”—Michael Scott
At least he knows that he knows nothing.
“I understand nothing.”—Michael Scott
Hello. Nice to meet you! How are you? Hmm... this feels like a really one-sided conversation... why don't you follow me on social media so I can get to know you too!
Everyone loves The Office. It has a 9/10 from TV.com, 8.8/10 from IMBD, 96% of Google users "like it" and it has an 89% ratting from Rotten Tomatoes (both critics and fans). If that isn’t enough to impress you, it’s the most watched TV show on Netflix (at least, according to Business Insider). If you haven’t been watching The Office recently, now is the time for another binge! Netflix is rumoured to lose contract rights sometime next year. So watch it all again now before it’s too late.
Any chance you could help out a poor student?
Er... ummm... this is awkward. So it turns out writing doesn't bring in the cash. There is a donate option at the bottom of this page and every dollar counts. No pressure... just thought I would mention. Thank you either way! If you can't donate, sharing one of my blogs on your Facebook or Twitter also helps too.
Like the story? Share it!
Thank you for reading my article. Would it be ok if I ask another favour though? Would it be okay if you share this on your Facebook page or Twitter? If you can't share, there is a tiny little donate box at the bottom too. No pressure though, just thought I would mention.