Bhagyalakshmi Lottery Review by My Casino Guru – Fake or Genuine?
Bhagyalakshmi lottery is an online lottery program for Indians. It is in fact the most played daily lottery in India. But do you know if it is fake or genuine?
We have come across many people who have bought Bhagyalakshmi Lottery via online and offline portals. However, none of the people have claimed to have won anything yet!!
We have also come across people who have left comments on Quora and other reviews with a lot of negative comments.
Why not play Bhagyalaxmi Lottery
The website may seem very genuine to you at the start. It has certain rules for players, but mind you they are not serious about choosing winners.
- Please do not play the bhagyalaxmi lottery as the lottery portal is fake.
- It claims to be registered under International organizations like The National Lottery, SportsScotland, etc. However, this is not true, as these two have not heard about Bhagyalaxmi Lottery at all!!
- They also claim to draw the lottery every day between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm and are announced immediately. Buy the lottery tickets from the Bhagyalaxmi Lottery website only or an authorized dealer of the lottery. Please do not fall into such scams.
- The website says there are 6 different lottery categories namely – OPAL (INR 100), TOPAZ, SILVER (INR 250), GOLD (INR 500), PLATINUM (INR 750), and DIAMOND (INR 1000).
- Every lottery ticket is of a different denomination, so it asks you to choose the ticket accordingly.
- They also claim that you get guaranteed prizes when you buy a bulk of 100 tickets. Not sure this is true though!!
Reasons to avoid Bhagyalaxmi lottery
You cannot play the Bhagyalaxmi lottery, since it is a fake lottery and the website is also fake. The following is the steps we followed to open an account on their website:
- It asks you to create an account on the Bhagyalaxmi Online Lottery website.
- Then do the Bhagyalaxmi lottery login to buy the lottery.
- Click on the Play Now option or on any banners of Play Now.
- You will go to the Lottery Ticket Concierge, where you choose the type of lottery you want to buy. That is Opal, Topaz, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond.
- Later, you can use the number selector grid to choose the numbers of your choice.
- Alternatively, if you feel you want to try your luck and want to take a little risk, then you can also click the Get Lucky button. This will generate a random set of numbers for you.
- After the number selection, you can click the OK button to complete the purchase of the lottery tickets.
- The lottery is drawn in a physical location, so the concierge agent will purchase the lottery with your numbers from the authorized outlet on your behalf.
- You will receive a notification message on your mobile phone and email address which you had given during the registration process.
- You will realize that you did not win any amount after several attempts and the Bhagyalaxmi lottery ticket result is also not published anywhere.
- The website has inconsistent information throughout.
So, please beware of Bhagyalaxmi Lottery.
So, it is best not to buy the Bhagyalaxmi Lottery ticket number and lose your money. Please do share your experiences with My Casino Guru if you have fallen prey to Bhagyalaxmi Lottery.
Instead, play genuine lotteries like the Punjab Lottery or Kerela Lottery, or Sikkim Lottery as they are regulated and organized by the Punjab, Kerala, and Sikkim governments respectively.
How to win a genuine Lottery?
There are many genuine lotteries available for players. So, you need to be very careful which lotteries to choose. You can do that by reading genuine reviews by My Casino Guru.
When you choose a good lottery, you can use the Lucky Lottery Numbers.
- The Alphabetical Formula: A=A, B-A = BA, C-B = CB, D-C = DC, E-D = ED, F-E = FE has been found to give the best results so far.
- Every alphabet represents the 6 random numbers you pick. So, 1st number = A, 2nd number = B, 3rd number = C, 4th number = D, 5th number = E and 6th number = F.
- Use the Alphabetical Formula, by replacing each alphabet with the corresponding numbers. Make the required calculations and you will be left with 6 final numbers.
- Then each of these 6 final numbers must be added to 3. This process is repeated 5 more times.
- Finally, you will be left with 36 numbers.
- From these 36 numbers, you can now pick the 6 digits of the lottery. This will increase your odds of winning.
- Also, make sure you use the same set of numbers every time you play a lottery. This way the probability of getting all the right numbers will appear sometime or the other.
- You can choose the numbers based on the theory that the sum of the numbers with winning odds ranges between 121 and 186. So, you have a combination of such numbers, then you have better chances of winning.
- Choosing a combination and balance of odd and even numbers too can give you a good probability of winning.
- Many lottery winners have admitted to winning prizes when they picked consecutive numbers.
- Pick at least one number from each of the grid of numbers ranging between 1 to 49. You will have better chances of winning big prizes.
Read also about: Play India Lottery Winning Formula
Bhagyalaxmi Online Lottery FAQs
1. Is it legal to buy lottery tickets online?
Yes, in India there are no regulations about buying lottery tickets online. However, some states do not allow lotteries, so make sure you check the laws of your state. Yet, mostly, the regulations may not be valid for online lotteries.
2. Is Bhagyalaxmi Lottery genuine or a scam?
Well, we have reviewed the site and it seems that Bhagyalaxmi Lottery is not a genuine site, meaning it is a scam. So, it is best to avoid it.
3. Can I play International lotteries in India?
Yes, you can play international lotteries online like Powerball, Euromillions, Megamillions, etc.