AC Valhalla Update 3.10: Read the Patch Notes and learn about all of the game's major changes.
The new 3.10 update has been announced by the AC Valhalla developers. Continue reading to learn about the AC Valhalla 3.10 patch notes, which will help you understand all of the recent updates.
With Odyssey, Valhalla, and Origins, the Assassin's Creed series has released several incredible games in recent years. Their most recent title, AC Valhalla, is one of the most popular open-world RPGs (Role Playing Games) available today. AC Valhalla is a sequel to the wildly successful Assasin's Creed series of games.
Ubisoft has been introducing new improvements and challenges to the game since its release to keep it looking fresh and enjoyable for fans. AC Valhalla developers released a big AC Valhalla update with several improvements yesterday. This is the AC Valhalla 3.10 update, which follows the previous big 3.00 update. The patch notes for the update have also been posted on the AC Valhalla blog. The patch notes for AC Valhalla version 3.10 can be found below.
Assasin's Creed Valhalla
Wrath of the Druids support has been included, planning the game for the May 13 expansion date. (On release day, a separate update is required.)
Watch Video to Get AC Valhalla Brigandine Armor
- Cold Rage – Ignore hit interruptions when executing routine melee attacks in succession. After a few seconds, this impact recharges.
- Eye of the North – Prevents flinching from impacts when bow-hunting. After a few seconds, this impact recharges.
- Intense Range – Ignore strike interruptions before attempting the next off-hand parry or special attack of Intense Anger. After a few seconds, this impact recharges.
- Toggling the cinematic camera on/off during finisher moves has been added to the gaming menu.
- A bug that prevented the duel with Dag from triggering after sleeping in A Brewing Storm has been fixed.
- Started adding missing fish species to the game: halibut tiny, sturgeon small, flatfish large, and mackerel big. The precise coordinates can be found in our forum article.
- When using Transmog, Bayek's and Altair's outfit appearances will also be applied to other armor.
- Fixed a bug that stopped the horse galloping sound from playing.
- The length of the Battlecry capacity has been extended.
- Fearless Leaper has been modified to make it possible to hop from greater heights.
- A bug with the Spinning-Death and Vordr Bite perk caused the Chance percentage to be higher than expected.
- Quests, World Events, and Extracurricular Activities
- Several problems stopping fulfillment of the Pig of Prophecy World Event in Cent have been addressed.
- Fixed a bug in which some Fly Agaric mushrooms lacked the Mystery highlight.
- In the Absence of an Ealdorman, a bug was fixed that stopped players from finishing the quest if they had already obtained the brooch before the quest began.
- When returning to Ravensthorpe, an instance occurred, and the quest intro dialogue will repeat.
- Soma will now execute the thief Eivor picks in the Stench of Treachery.
- When battling Fenrir, I addressed a number of topics.
- Fixed an issue in which players were unable to carry the freight needed to complete the Blood from a Stone search.
- Eivor was unable to communicate with NPCs and building owners in Ravensthorpe due to a bug.
- A Little Problem was fixed, which caused the Man's Best Friend power to stay locked despite finishing the search.
- There was a problem with the Builder in the Defensive Measures search that was blocking players from advancing.
- After loading a save during the Breach the Second Gate objective in The Sons of Ragnar hunt, some NPCs were unable to serve as bodyguards.
- After finishing the East Anglia Arc, a problem arose that prevented players from advancing and stopped them from speaking with Randvi.
- A bug that prevented the Lost Glory search from activating if players find Halfdan before going to the Royal Hall has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Kingmaker quest goals to be lost.
- A bug that prevented the River Raids quest from upgrading if a player left the raid before finishing the tutorial has been fixed.
- Resolved a problem that was preventing Eivor from communicating with Vagn after returning from a River Raid with all of the River Dee hints.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Unwelcome quest from upgrading while battling bandits upon arrival in England.
- A bug in the Lost Cauldron stopped players from investigating the final position after being targeted during the investigation.
- A bug that stopped players from proceeding after committing to pledge to Hamtunscire was fixed.
- Addressed a problem that caused Gungnir to go AWOL and therefore be unavailable for acquisition or use.
- Adorning the Adorned had a bug that allowed players to destroy Sunniva.
- Addressed a bug in Glowecestrescire's Thieves Warren that stopped players from pushing a shelf and acquiring wealth.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the next target from triggering after defeating Rikiwulf in Honor Bound.
- Since finishing The Burning of the Wicker Man, players were unable to engage with Randvi. This has now been resolved.
- Since finishing the Grantebridgescire Arc, NPCs will no longer be able to communicate with Eivor.
- Reap What Was Sown had a bug that stopped players from advancing because the quest NPC was gone.
- After chatting with Gunnar, a problem stopping The First Night of Samhain search from updating was resolved.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Uninvited Guests cutscene to play during the assault.
- Fixed a problem that prevented Eivor from interacting with the old lady during the Uninvited Guests assault.
- In Mysterious Berserker, we fixed a looped dialogue problem that was preventing quest completion.
- A bug with the Spinning-Death and Vordr Bite perk caused the Chance percentage to be higher than expected.
- In The Price of Wisdom, Vili refused to join Eivor after killing robbers, stopping the search from being completed.
- There was a problem with the A Skald's Lament riddle because of the NPC running it.
- A bug that prevented players from communicating with Orwig Neverdeath in Hordafylke has been fixed.
- Graphics, audio, and animation are also included.
- Various animation, lighting, and texture problems were addressed.
- Corrected a number of cases of inappropriate sound effects.
- River Raids, Jomsvikings included.
- Various clipping problems in River Raid maps have been addressed.
- During River Raids, I addressed a number of text anomalies.
- Various character or NPC animation problems were addressed during River Raids.
- Addressed a problem on the Dee River that was causing the Champion to be inactive before Eivor entered the Champion Space.
- Fixed a bug in which the Jomsviking helmet slot was black when not fitted.
- Jomsvikings can no longer request assistance until it is absolutely appropriate. They now create their own luck!
- Fixed a bug in which Foreign Cargo did not appear in the inventory when returning from a River Raid.
- On the Dee River, we improved the landing points and camp borders.
- The depth of the Dee River has been increased so that players may not bottom out.
- A problem with Jomsvikings standing about after the drawbridge on the Dee River is lowered has been resolved. What is their gimmick?!
- Resolved an audio problem that was forcing Vagn to repeat his induction line. Perfect practice makes perfect. Roll it once more!
- Issues that caused the longship to pop into the Severn River when summoned have been resolved. Raids are on the rise, but they're a bit overdone.
- A few problems that were blocking players from continuing down the Severn River have been resolved.
- During River Raids, we fixed a few bugs with the Map Warning Meter.
- A bug that prevented Jomsvikings from sometimes entering a raid if Eivor began it while on land has been fixed.
- Fixed a problem that was blocking raiders from battling guards. Who employs these people?!
- Fixed an issue that prevented the longship from entering stealth mode in some areas during River Raids.
- Several problems prohibiting unmasting near some bridges during River Raids have been addressed.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Revive marker to vanish from Jomsvikings if Eivor was too far away. Their watch has now come to a close...
- During a River Raid, naval blockades will no longer restart on the Severn River until the player exits the raid.
- Several problems that prevented players from stealing several chests during River Raids have been resolved.
- The River Raid dock now has a camera showcase, which was lacking when the dock was constructed.
- A bug that prevented icons from being shown on maps during River Raids has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that prevented enemies from spawning during Severn River River Raids.
- Fixed a bug that caused the music to stop suddenly after robbing a big chest during Raids.
- Corrected an error in which Saint George's Holy Sword was misidentified as an axe. 'Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from completing the international cargo collection goal if military camps were raided before villages for rations.
- Addressed a problem in which external imports were restricted to a one-to-one ratio.
Gameplay, Combat, and AI
- When the conversation begins, the animals will stay on tape. Take a look at who's photobombing!
- Odin Sight was used to solve a number of problems.
- Several camera problems were resolved.
- Fixed a bug in which the Berserker Trap and Shoulder Smash were previewed as the Dive of Valkyries strength.
- Several automated longship navigation problems were addressed.
- The Bash capacity would have an effect on all species.
- Several problems were addressed to discourage any wild animals from fighting each other when under the control of the Berserker Trap.
- In such circumstances, a problem caused the combo status effect on the Light Bow to remain active.
- Resolved a problem that was causing Raven's loot to fail.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Man's Best Friend potential from acting against Zealots. Even Dwolfg was terrified by them...
- The whole globe
- Several instances of floating objects were fixed.
- Several problems with artifacts blocking Eivor from accessing buildings are resolved.
- Various problems where Eivor, NPCs, or the longship would get trapped were addressed.
- Various UI/HUD problems were addressed.
- Addressed a variety of ambiguous text.
- Pop-ups did not appear when ordering Store goods, which was fixed.
- Several Photo Mode frame problems have been resolved.
- The Long Ship Boost icon was absent from the stamina bar, which was fixed.
- Fixed a bug that caused the endurance of the Long Ship Boost ability to deplete if used twice without pausing.
- Fixed a bug that prohibited players from purchasing Berserker-themed products from the Animus Store or determining if they already owned them on another website.
- A problem that was stopping the Colorful Raven skin from being added to Synin has been resolved.
- If the game is unable to save progress, it will now show a warning.
- (Personal Computer) Fixed a bug that caused Vsync to stay on when in a locked state in Windowed Mode.
- (PS5) All trophies earned on PS4 are now available on PS5. (Trophies such as Viking Legend, Calling in a Favor, As It Was Foretold, Disorder of the Ancients, Skadi's Hobby, Silent Viking, and Orlog Champion can now be unlocked retroactively until those requirements are met.)
- (PlayStation 4/PlayStation 5) When playing with M&K, I fixed a very high sensitivity problem.
- Performance and Stability - Enhancements of performance and stability.