10 ways to regain your sex life with your partner.
Bring the heat back to your relationship with these tips and bring the sexual tension back to your relationship!
I know that life these days can be very hard for us all. We never seem to get much time for each other and every body seems to be rushing around from day to day. We lose out on the connection with our partners and I feel like this takes us down hill in our relationship. I just feel like we need to take a step back and spend some quality and sexual fun together in the bedroom. Here are my Top 10 tips to have a better sex life with your partner in the future.
1. Educate yourself- Find books and videos about sex. Learn about what your partner enjoys. Try new things and keep it exciting. I am sure he would enjoy it much more with you.
2. Give your self time- It is important to get time alone with each other to fully embrace each other and to keep the connection going with one another. I feel it's very important to regain the bond to help show that there's still something between you both that's worth keeping at the present moment.
3. Use lubricant with your partner- This can make it more enjoyable for your partner if you are a really dry women as it may put him off sex and he will lose is limbo which would not be great for you or him.
4. Maintain physical attraction with your partner- If your upset or worried about something get your partner to give you a cuddle this can be essential for maintaining a romantic and physical bond.
5. Practice touching- The sensate focus techniques that sex therapists use can help you re-establish physical intimacy without feeling pressured. Many self-help books and educational videos offer variations on these exercises. You may also want to ask your partner to touch you in a manner that he or she would like to be touched. This will give you a better sense of how much pressure, from gentle to firm, you should use.
6. Try different sexual positions with your partner- This can help to spice up your sex life and can also help you to find the perfect position that will pleasure your G spot and make you orgasim for him.
7. Write down your fantasies- Try doing this with your partner. I'm sure it will be lots of fun. It will help to enable the spark between you both and it will bring some new fantasies to light that your able to try with one another.
8. Do Exercise- This will help to improve your emotional and physical fitness. It will help you last longer in the bedroom which means more love making for you and your partner.
9. Try and relax- Do something soothing together before having sex, such as playing a game or going out for a nice meal.
10. Try and use sex toys- This could be so much fun for you both. It could help to build a sexual connection between you both again and it could be the thing that brings you closer together.
I hope you enjoyed reading about my tips and advice for having a better sex life with your partner. I hope that some of these tips work for you in the future. I would like to think that I've helped with bringing the love back in to your relationship .
I look forward to making more content in the future for you. I appreciate all the support you have given me for reading my stories. I would love you to go and check out my other content and look out for more in the future from me.