Highly effective ways to teach children to read and read, these are worth collecting!
These two days have received too much feedback from little lamb fans, a reader friend who bought 1-3 level said, baby every day to see, very like, imperceptibly remember the Chinese characters, it is painless literacy.
This feedback reminds me of what I said to Mr. Xu, the executive editor of "Little Goat Mountain" on Wednesday -- "Learning Chinese can be fun".
She was also particularly moved by her message to our readers at the time, that a living story, including pictures and text, would be nourished by our children's reading.
That is to use our vitality to nourish children's young hearts, and then because of the good books read in childhood, let them benefit all their lives. This is a logical closed loop.
I am also really happy that we finally have a set of "Oxford Tree for Chinese Learning" graded books!
"Lamb Mountain" not only can read, but also can help children expand their horizons and cultivate critical thinking!
In addition, this time back to everyone prepared a small welfare, who buy lamb uphill users, can participate in the lottery for free, the prize is a lamb uphill pillow oh ❤
Yesterday under the single did not participate in the lottery, remember to scan the code to participate in the lottery 👉
Today's article is to share and answer questions about how to use this set of books for families.
There you go! We must make good use of the "Guide for Parents" summarized by Sun Bei, chief editor of "Lamb Mountain" :
Step 1: Parents learn about each book and flip through it
Parents should be aware of all the information on Little Lamb Mountain. First of all, please look through each book, look through the word list posters, awards, stickers and other attachments.
Secondly, scan the code mini program in the lower left corner of the cover of the first book of each level of Lamb, and watch the "Chief Editor's Video Instruction Class" and "Chief Editor's Q&A Open Class", so as to have a comprehensive understanding of the grading concept, special functions, creation characteristics and other important contents of "Lamb Mountain".
Here also remind you, because "Lamb Mountain" sales are very hot, the market also appeared a lot of piracy.
Only genuine books have anti-counterfeiting unlock two-dimensional code, in order to obtain a large number of intensive reading learning resources in the small program, so no matter what platform we enter, it is important to see if there is anti-counterfeiting code.
Be sure to use the online resources of LAMB, which are free and abundant. So why do I say this book is good value, because these free resources are priceless.
Step 2: Create a sense of ritual before reading
When parents bring books to their children, they should first announce that the books are very special and arouse their children's interest:
"Today mother has brought you a set of special magic books. There are very few new words in these books. You can understand them yourself without mother reading them!"
Step 3: Choose an appropriate reading method according to your child's situation and start reading
Lamb Mountain is a starting book for children to move from parent-child reading to independent reading, so its reading methods will also reflect the unique diversity of the transitional stage, and sometimes even the mixed form of parent-child reading and independent reading.
There are three ways to read Lamb Hill: cooperative reading, guided reading and independent reading, and sometimes they can be mixed.
Cooperative reading is when parents and children read together;
Guided reading is reading with the guidance and help of parents.
Independent reading is when a child reads on his or her own, without or only occasionally with parental help.
Parents get the book first read the content, understand the difficulty of the book. The Chinese characters used in the book are listed at the end of each book for parents to refer to.
Parents decide which reading method to adopt according to the match between the difficulty of the book and the reading ability of the child.
The following three methods are introduced, please choose one as appropriate, or use the three methods alternately, or start from cooperative reading and gradually transition to independent reading.
Type 1: Cooperative reading
1. Use this method if your child has no desire to read independently, or if there are too many new words in the book.
2. Read in a pleasant and voluntary manner.
3. Ask your child to choose a book, then sit down with the child and start reading.
4. Parents read the story vividly, try to attract the children, let the children concentrate on.
5. Parents put forward interesting questions according to the plot and let the children answer them to strengthen the children's sense of participation.
During cooperative reading, parents hold the books
6. When parents read stories, they can teach their children some useful Chinese characters by the way. It is best to choose the words or words that appear repeatedly for children to remember quickly.
7. Ask your child to explain some scenes or scenes that he can understand.
8. Ask your child to read out the words or sentences he knows.
9. After reading the story, parents and children discuss the content of the story with great interest, look back at funny clips, repeat funny phrases aloud, and imitate the characters in the story laughing and talking.
10. Finish the after-book game together.
The second is guided reading
1. If your child has the desire to read independently, but is unable to do so because of their low literacy level, please use this method.
2. Read in a pleasant and voluntary manner.
3. Ask your child to choose a book and start reading with the book in hand while the parent sits by and is ready to help.
The child holds the book while guided reading
4. Let the child read first, do not know the words to encourage children to guess to read, guess not to do the parents to read, children know will continue to read by the child.
(Note: the words or sentences inserted by the parents should be integrated and coherent with the reading speed and rhythm of the child, and try to avoid stiff interruptions or too long pauses.)
5. After reading the story, parents and children discuss the content of the story with great interest, look back at funny clips, repeat funny phrases aloud, and imitate the characters in the story laughing and talking.
6. Finish the after-book game together.
Third: Read independently
1. If the child has the desire to read independently and understands most of the words in the book, please use this method.
2. Read in a pleasant and voluntary manner.
3. Ask your child to choose a book and start reading it. Parents can do their own thing nearby and be ready to help.
In independent reading, children read by themselves
4. Let your child read. Tell THE CHILD: DO not know the words first guess read, guess not come out, as long as it does not affect the understanding of the main plot, jump over.
5. Parents should tell their children: if there is a word that they do not know always appears, they should ask their parents, and the parents should tell their children the pronunciation and meaning of this word.
6. After reading the story, parents and children discuss the content of the story with great interest, look back at funny clips, repeat funny phrases aloud, and imitate the characters in the story laughing and talking.
7. Finish the book game together.
Step 4: Feedback from parents (praise, discussion)
Feedback from parents is critical after the child has read it. Therefore, please try to do the following:
① Praise the child's ability
Start by praising him with something like, "That's great! Baby can read a book by herself!"
② Understand the effect of reading through brief discussion and strengthen the interest in reading
While the iron is hot, take a few minutes and show curiosity about the book your child has just finished reading. Ask what the book is about. Children speak, parents to respond, preferably with a book.
By finding some of the finer details in the book and then praising them highly, parents can assure their child that he has read a great book and strengthen his interest in reading, his sense of accomplishment and his confidence.
If the parents just listen and don't even bother to open the book, the child will think the parents are just giving him a pass.
3. Recognize new words in the discussion
In the process of discussion, ask the child if there is no word, if there is, parents simply tell the child the pronunciation and meaning of the word, so that the child can deepen the impression of the new word.
Parents can accompany their children to do fun exercises after the book
After reading the story, you can read the word list with your child. Every word you know, you can put a correct check mark and give your child a total score.
Through this way to give children very timely feedback, children can also know how many words they have mastered, will have a sense of accomplishment.
Do exercises with children and give positive feedback in time.
Every time you do a lamb mountain exercise (after reading the small game), give the child a grade - most of the time is 100 points! Kids are so happy to learn by doing!
Finally, answer a few common parent questions
1. After reading one book, repeat it or read a new one? -- Let the child choose freely
If the child wants to read the same book again after reading it once, parents should not stop him, but if the child wants to read a new book, encourage him to read it.
Parents should not offer to let their children read the same book repeatedly.
This SET OF GRADED BOOKS HAS AS MANY AS 10 BOOKS OF THE SAME LEVEL, SO THAT THE CHILD IS ALWAYS READING A NEW STORY AND REVIEWING THE WORDS AT THE SAME TIME.
Freshness is essential to maintaining interest in reading.
2, graded reading is to read broadly, do not need to dig into details
In reading, there is no need to dig into details, but to ensure reading interest and reading volume, try to read every level of 10 books.
You can read one book at a time, or you can read several books at a time, depending on your child's ability and state.
Reading "Lamb Mountain" is to help children read happily. It is not a mandatory task to complete. Please adjust the reading time and scene according to children's mood and state.
So, please do not have too strong purpose, if the child is reading, the spirit is happy and relaxed, the mood of the parents is calm and mild.
That would be the best thing ever!
There are no comments for this story
Be the first to respond and start the conversation.