Appimize Commercial Review With Exclusive Bonus 2023
Review By Anil Kumar
Appimize Commercial is a cloud based software that will allow you to create progressive web apps (PWA) in any niche. Appimize is your all-in-one platform that gives you a powerful online presence, skyrockets your business growth and customer engagement without much effort.
Appimize Commercial Is The Easiest & Most Simplest Mobile App Building Platform That Will Create Fully Responsive Apps Without Any Restrictions Or Monthly Fees!
Let’s face it, everybody has a smartphone nowadays. Most people prefer using mobile apps instead of websites. Because it’s faster, easier and gives a better user experience. The app market is exploding right now and will definitely be the future of all online marketing. $50 Billion Dollars Was Spent On Mobile Apps This Year Alone.
The Results Speak For Themselves According To Forbes: 1.6 Trillion Hours Was Spent On Mobile In 2020 Alone, $50 Billion Dollars Was Spent On Mobile Apps This Year; 70% Of Mobile Ad Placements Have Skyrocketed; Consumers Spent 25% More On Mobile Apps Than Ever Before; 49% of People open an app 11+ times each day. Mobile apps are expected to generate over $935 billion in revenue by 2023.
Appimize Commercial Review – How does it work?
Appimize works in just 3 simple steps:
Select Template: Choose from 100 stunning done for you customisable templates in the hottest niches. Easily edit, add text, pictures, videos, audios, appointment planner, optin forms & other powerful features to your app without worrying about any code. 100% newbie friendly.
Customize App: Using Appimize’s simple point and click technology, you can fully customise your app by adding, editing, changing and removing any elements to build that perfect custom app to your style or clients needs.
Publish: Hit publish and your app will now be live on all platforms and devices, ready to go viral. You can share your app directly by text, email or social networks without going through app store approvals.
For this limited time launch period only, they are offering you the one time opportunity to bag yourself a charter licence to Appimize (no subscription required!). And you will never have to pay another cent for your all inclusive package or for any future updates. So now is the time to lock in your charter membership.
Appimize Features and Benefits
- Simple and intuitive online platform to build fully custom mobile apps in just a few minutes – no coding skills required. No need to download or install anything, use Appimize on any device.
- 100 ready to use templates in the HOTTEST niches. Whether you’re creating apps for your own personal use or selling to local businesses, they have a massive quality range to choose from.
- Point-N-Click technology makes creating an app a breeze. Simply enter your app name; pick a template, add your text and features you want in the app; click create and your app is ready to go viral!
- Fully customise the look and feel of your app with their beautiful live editor that is 100% newbie friendly. Full flexibility to add, move and edit any elements with ease.
- Instantly share your app with everyone directly via SMS, email, or through social media for organic reach. Bypass app store approvals which is costly, frustrating and time consuming.
- Skyrocket your customer engagement & sales by using the push notifications. Send out a mass broadcast to all app users which displays as a pop up on their phone. Proven to get up to 90% open rates and convert into sales without any effort.
- Broadcast SMS messages to all app users with just a click. Get open rates of 97% within 15 minutes of sending the text to your audience, this crushes any other way of marketing without any costs.
- Full Commercial Licence means you can sell your apps to unlimited clients… and keep 100% of the profits. They’ll be hosting a live training webinar on how to use Appimize the right way in order to land big ticket clients that would be willing to pay $1000 to $2000 per mobile app build… and how you can earn juicy residual commissions on top.
There are no comments for this story
Be the first to respond and start the conversation.