Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Floriculture Market 2022-2028”under Food & Beverage Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The Global Floriculture Market is poised to grow by USD 15.7 billion during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global floriculture market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the floriculture industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, price, end user, and region. The global market for floriculture can be segmented by product: cut flower, bedding plant, potted plant, others. The cut flower segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Floriculture market is further segmented by price: premium, medium, low. Among these, the premium segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Based on end user, the floriculture market is segmented into: conferences, gifts, personal & corporate, others. The conferences segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. On the basis of region, the floriculture market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. According to the research, Europe had the largest share in the global floriculture market.
By product: cut flower, bedding plant, potted plant, others
By price: premium, medium, low
By end user: conferences, gifts, personal & corporate, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global floriculture market with some of the key players being Beekenkamp Group, Danziger Group, Dummen Orange, Flamingo Group International, James Finlay Limited, Karen Roses Company, Kurt Weiss Greenhouses, Inc., Ruparelia Group, Selecta Klemm GmbH & Co. KG, Syngenta Flowers LLC, The Kariki Group, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global floriculture market.
- To classify and forecast the global floriculture market based on product, price, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global floriculture market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global floriculture market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global floriculture market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global floriculture market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.SELECT A FORMA
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1388849/global-floriculture-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]