My name is William Jackson, I am a YouTube content creator and chef with over 110,000 Subscribers and I run a series called 10 Expensive things that are focused on the lifestyles of Billionaires.
My content consists of top 10's / list videos
15 Expensive Things Owned by Millionaire Nicolas Cage
15. Gulfstream Jet Acting in different locations all over the world means that Nicolas cage needs to get around fast and he easily accomplishes that feat with his Gulfstream Jet.
10 Expensive Things Associated with Internet Millionaire Kim Dotcom
10. Dotcom Mansion Currently thought to be the largest mansion in New Zealand, this home was the one raided by police with many possessions seized from inside.
10 Expensive Things Owned By Oracle Founder Larry Ellison
10. Porcupine Creek Estate Larry Ellison is a massive lover of property so expect a vast array of estates on this list. We start off with porcupine Creek which Ellison acquired recently, and it features a 19 hole golf course, covers an area of 249 acres and has 16 bedrooms.
15 Expensive Houses Owned by Billionaire Wall Street Bankers
15. Fifth Avenue Fortress - Bruce Kovner Bruce Kovner bought this beautiful Georgian mansion in 1999 and converted it to a science fiction fortress with a dozen bathrooms.
10 Expensive Things Owned By Billionaire Kylie Jenner
10. Hidden Hills Home No. 1 Costing Kylie $16 million, this massive 13200-square-foot residence, located in Hidden Hills, California, was purchased by the star in her latest spending spree.
10 Expensive Things Previously Owned By Steve Jobs
10. The Jackling House Renamed as Woodside Mansion by Steve, he tore down the old property after living in it for some time.
10 Expensive Things Owned by Millionaire 50 Cent
10. Connecticut Mansion Famous rapper 50 Cent is known for his taste in expensive real estate and nowhere comes more exclusive and expensive than Farmington, Connecticut and this posh pad comes with 25 bedrooms and 21 bathrooms.
10 Expensive Things Owned by Millionaire Johnny Depp
10. Village In The South of France Located in Plan De La Tour, France, about 10 miles outside of the yacht-choked harbor at Saint-Tropez, this quirky, village-like compound was purchased by Depp in 2016 for an unknown amount.