Writer. Epic wanderlust. Finding the beauty all around us. All you have to be is you. What I believe is Learn and share Wisdom.
7 WAYS TO MOTIVATE YOURSELF TO LOSE WEIGHT
Discover Why You Want to Lose Weight Many people start losing weight because their doctor suggested it, but research shows that people are more successful if their weight loss motivation comes from within. Clearly define all the reasons you want to lose weight and write them down. This will help you stay committed and motivated to reach your weight loss goals. Try to read through them daily and use them as a reminder when tempted to stray from your weight loss plans. Your reasons could include preventing diabetes, keeping up with grandchildren, looking your best for an event, improving your self-confidence or fitting into a certain pair of jeans.
Pianoforall teaches you how to sound great right from the start
Imagine being able to sit down at a piano and just PLAY — Ballads, Pop, Blues, Jazz, Ragtime, even amazing Classical pieces? Now you can… and you can do it in months not years without wasting money, time and effort on traditional Piano Lessons.
Dexter, the serial killer who changed the face of TV violence
Dexter’s a loving son, brother and father who lives by an unwavering moral code. And most importantly he’s a mass murderer.
History and Destruction of Hampi (richest city)
Hampi, a sanctuary town in Karnataka is perhaps the most truly rich spots. Recorded under the UNESCO World Heritage Site as the Group of landmarks at Hampi, this city was additionally at one point perhaps the most extravagant city on the planet. At a certain point Hampi was additionally one of the greatest exchanging focuses of the world. Hampi is otherwise called Pampa Kshetra, Kishkindha kshetra and even Bhaskara kshetra. These names were gotten from the well known Tungabhadra River Pampa.
The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind
Scientists say that we only use 10% of our minds. Think about what I just said. We use only 10% of our minds! We are wasting the other 90%. Think of it this way….what if we only used 10% of our salary? Could we survive on 10% of our salary? No way, unless your Bill Gates. What about eating only 10% of the food we make? Wouldn’t that be a waste of food? What if we slept only 10% of 8 hours or 80 minutes a day? Could we survive? What if we had only 10% of the oxygen that was available? Could we survive? The answer to all these questions is a resounding NO!
6 Mystery Movies That You Wouldn't Miss
“Invasion of the Body Snatchers” (Philip Kaufman, 1978) Philip Kaufman’s 1978 spin on “Invasion of the Body Snatchers” abandons the B-movie armature of Don Siegel’s 1956 original (as glorious as that film may too be) to wade in the waters of oozing 1970s paranoia. With a script from W.D. Richter, this one fits snugly alongside the films of Alan J. Pakula like “The Parallax View” and “Klute” as a ‘70s slice of Cold War chilliness. It’s rounded out by a terrific cast including Donald Sutherland as a cooly collected scientist, Jeff Goldblum as his dweeby pal, plus Brooke Adams, Leonard Nimoy, and Veronica Cartwright. The gelatinous set pieces and alien pod bodies that seem to bloom are an icky delight, but the film also evocatively captures the Bay Area, as a rare reminder of how great a 1970s movie set in San Francisco could look. —RL
Top 10 Best Indian Web Series 2020
1. Sacred Games As the name suggests, this series revolves around the use of religion by the politicians, fake saints and even the law enforcers in India for their personal benefits.
Ten Iconic Bars In All Of FLORIDA
1. The Palace Saloon - Fernandina Beach The oldest bar in Florida. What a place to begin. The Palace Saloon has quite the history within the state, originally constructed as a haberdashery in 1878 and eventually becoming a bar in 1903. Visitors can still check out this historic gem and take a photo with the iconic pirate which dutifully guards the door. Located at 117 Centre St Fernandina Beach, Florida.