Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Refrigeration Lubricants Market 2022-2028”under Chemical & Material Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The Global Refrigeration Lubricants Market is anticipated to increase by USD 0.7 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 3.4 percent.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global refrigeration lubricants market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the refrigeration lubricants industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the base oil, application, and region. The global market for refrigeration lubricants can be segmented by base oil: mineral oil lubricant, synthetic lubricant. In 2021, the mineral oil lubricant segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the refrigeration lubricants market. Refrigeration lubricants market is further segmented by application: automotive air conditioning, refrigeration, others. The automotive air conditioning segment was the largest contributor to the global refrigeration lubricants market in 2021. Based on region, the refrigeration lubricants market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
The mineral oil lubricant market is further segmented into paraffinic oil, naphthenic oil, aromatic oil. Among these, the naphthenic oil segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Furthermore, the synthetic lubricant market has been categorized into synthetic hydrocarbon, ester, polyalkylene glycols (PAG), others. The synthetic hydrocarbon segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
By base oil: mineral oil lubricant, synthetic lubricant
By application: automotive air conditioning, refrigeration, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including BASF SE, BP plc, Chevron Corporation, China National Petroleum Corporation, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Fuchs Petrolub SE, Idemitsu Group, NEOS Corporation, Parker Hannfin Corp., Shell plc, Sinopec, TotalEnergies SE, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global refrigeration lubricants market.
- To classify and forecast the global refrigeration lubricants market based on base oil, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global refrigeration lubricants market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global refrigeration lubricants market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global refrigeration lubricants market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global refrigeration lubricants market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1388832/global-refrigeration-lubricants-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study,Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]